or Connect

Posts by Phrost

I didn't score it, but I thought it was an entertaining and close fight. That knockdown was timed beautifully. I really thought Ward was done for, but he came back strong in the 2nd half of the fight. Ward's stamina and ability to make adjustments was key. I knew that Ward was going to use his inside bullying tactics to his advantage, which he did fairly well. Kovalev tied Ward up and held his arms earlier on to keep Ward from working on the inside. As the fight went on...
That's the gray color? It looks really good. What size is it and what's your height/weight? I'm shorter at 5'8"/160lbs on the slimmer side and I find it looks ridiculous on me, especially in the oversized arms.
This needs to be quoted on every single page from here on out.I know you have the durag stashed somewhere...THE PICS FAM !!!I'LL MATCH YOUR ECKO WITH MY 2 PIECE SUEDE PHAT FARM SWEATSUIT WITH THE MATCHING NEW ERA SUEDE FITTED...I STILL HAVE WHITE TIMBS DMX WORE WITH THE SILVER CHINCHILLA IN VIBE MAGAZINE !!!GRAY VELOUR SEAN JOHN SWEATSUIT, POWDER BLUE VELOUR ROCAWEAR JUMPSUIT...SWEATSUIT FOR SWEATSUIT YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME !!!
Yeah, forget what I said about the Women's UU MA-1. I'm returning it tomorrow. It's is a shame since it's well made and nice. I can deal with the body, but the rounded, drop shoulders and the curved sausage arms make me look and feel like the Michelin man. Not trying to channel my favorite 80's/90's action heroes (still love ya Van Damme)... The UU stuff I saw: The Work Jacket is made of a thick, heavyweight cotton twill and is unlined. Good for fall. It fits on the slim...
Be wary of Minas Shoe Repair in downtown NYC. The man and his wife are friendly and fast (1 day turnaround) but he's very sloppy with his work. It wasn't the cheapest at $38, either. I brought a practically brand new (worn once) pair of Wolverine 1K boots to him to have rubber sole protectors (Topy's) put on. Now that I'm home, I'm seeing a bunch of new scratches/marks on the leather, most likely from handling and the tools he used. I get that that doing this isn't the...
Be wary of Minas Shoe Repair in downtown NYC. The man and his wife are friendly and fast (1 day turnaround) but he's very sloppy with his work. It wasn't the cheapest at $38, either. I brought a practically brand new (worn once) pair of Wolverine 1K boots to him to have rubber sole protectors glued on. I looked over the soles at the shop, but now that I'm home, I see a bunch of new scratches/marks on the leather, likely from handling and the tools he used. I understand...
The Men's UU MA-1 fits similar to a traditional MA-1 from Alpha Industries - rounded shoulders/sleeves and puffy with oversized, wide arms and slightly cropped body. If you're shorter and slimmer, it's not very flattering IMHO. I actually picked up the Women's UU MA-1 bomber in the reversible Olive/Navy. I sized up two sizes from my usual men's size. What's great is that it has a reversible zipper so you can zip it up in either color. It still has the roundness and...
Thanks for all of the pictures. How is the fabric on the Uniqlo U bomber? Is it similar to the thick textured nylon used on the women's mainline bomber/traditional MA-1's from Alpha Industries and the like? Did the Uniqlo U bomber fit more cropped than the Nylon? The U one doesn't have the sleeve pocket, right? Between the two, which one did you prefer? I have the Nylon one that I'm thinking of exchanging for the U one, but I'm not so sure whether it's worth the $40...
Man, it looks like you have every color 1000 Mile boot produced. What's your favorite between the Brown, Cordovan No 8, and Rust?