or Connect

Posts by Phrost

The Petit New Standards fit a little looser compared to Petit Standards - roughly 1/2 inch larger in the front rise, 1/4 inch larger in the thigh and about 1/4 inch larger in the knee and leg opening. Measure your Dior 19cm and compare those measurements to the size charts listed on the Context site I linked above. APC jeans are vanity sized, so a size 30 really measures out to 31 inches. In my experience, they stretch out 2 inches when worn - so I would buy them 2 or 3...
from the exactitudes photo compilation titled "Supporters - Rotterdam 1997" really recommend checking out this photo series. really interesting compilation of what people have been wearing over the past 18-something years not part of the compilation, but 10+ years later
For me, the Helmut ones were the grail for MA-1s. They were an interesting balance between traditional and modern aesthetics, since they retained the some of the volume and short cut of the original MA-1 pattern, but added signature HL signatures like the inner straps so you could hang the jacket on your back like a backpack I don't see it too often, but traditional MA-1s and other repro bomber jackets generally use double knit ribbing on the cuffs, where the top of the...
Post MA-1 jackets only. X-post from this sufu thread Lad Musician fw 10 Helmut Lang ss 03 Rick Owens. The down filled one from fw07? was like wearing a down comforter Attachment fw12 Supreme ss12 Komakino fw12 Miharayasuhiro fw12 Margiela ss09 Alpha industries reissued
they're moving alvarez at a slow pace. seeing what happened to vargas when he was thrown in with tito, i don't really blame them. regardless, cotto vs. alvarez would be a war. alvarez has fast, heavy hands and throws good combinations. cotto has a solid jab, good footwork, and can cut the ring off well. i'm curious to see how alvarez's chin stands up to a legitimate puncher
Let's be real here, Martinez would get beat by ward for peanuts i'd like to see him fight alvarez or cotto at 154. He's earned himself a big payday cotto vs alavarez would be a really good fight too. alvarez has real talent, but right now, I think cotto would beat alvarez in a tough fight.
12th round of martinez vs chavez HOLY SHIT besides the 6th round, chavez was looking bummy the entire night. but god damn did he make up for it by nearly knocking martinez the fuck out in the last round i don't know how martinez managed to stay on his feet cause he was getting hit flush after the knock down
118-110 is wide. cotto definitely won rounds 6 & 8 and i would give maybe 2 close rounds to cotto. mayweather was definitely not as accurate as he usually is, but he threw a lot more combinations than we've seen in a while and stood his ground. the left uppercut and right hook worked beautifully for him. floyd could have made it an easy fight, but i commend the fact that he gave the fans an exciting fight
what's impressed me the most about mayweather is that he's been able to adjust his style since losing a good amount of his mobility in the ring. look at him in the marquez fight and compare that mayweather to the one that fought mosley and ortiz. his fundamentals are sound enough that he can probably dominate most 140-154 lbers for the next two years. i'm excited for the rios-gamboa fight. i think he should have cleaned up the 126 division and fought juan manuel lopez...
here's the whole interview jeremy lin would look sharp in a slim black lamb collared moto over a white v-neck and gray sweatpants