Posts by Phrost

Cool what color are you vintage Tart Arnels? Were they expensive? It's interesting that they're so coveted nowadays, since I learned that Tart Arnel in their day were working class frames and not terribly prestigious. I agree, I'm glad I tried them on in person because the 44mm look stupid on me. They look great on guys with smaller faces like James Dean and Johnny Depp, but they'e definitely vintage sized and do not complement people with larger faces. I'm a fan of the...
From my research, Dolabany is only sold in person at eyeglass stores. Check here for store locations. The only ones I've seen online were sold on places like eBay. The eyeglass shop I visited quoted me $200 for the frames only. Just be aware that they come in two sizes - 44mm and 46mm lens width. I recommend trying them on in person. I found the 44mm way too small for my face. I think the 46mm is probably the better fit for most people. Someone who's familiar with both...
Damn I felt bad for Stevens. I thought Stevens would've outboxed Lemieux at times, basing it on his performance against Golovkin. I hope Golovkin Jacobs lasts a while. Aside from Carnelo, Jacobs is probably the 2nd best 160 lber. I like Danny, but I can't imagine him winning after seeing him knocked down by Mora. The guys who've had some success against Golovkin pushed forward and made him fight on his back foot. Golovkin is tremendous going forward, cutting off the ring...
How's the quality on Dolabany glasses? I'm interested in the Arnold model. I've tried on the 44 width, which was way too small on me. The store didn't have the larger width in stock, so I'm still looking to try on the 46 width one in person. How do Dolabany glasses compare (construction/material wise) to the likes of Moscot (Lemtosh)? How do they compare to vintage Tart Arnel frames? I think Kiefer Sutherland wears Moscots in his new show. They look good on him. What...
How's the quality on Dolabany glasses? I'm interested in the Arnold model. I've tried on the 44 width, which was way too small on me. The store didn't have the larger width in stock, so I'm still looking to try on the 46 width one in person. How do Dolabany glasses compare (construction/material wise) to the likes of Moscot (Lemtosh)? How do they compare to vintage Tart Arnel frames? I think Kiefer Sutherland wears Moscots in his new show. They look good on him. What...
I didn't score it, but I thought it was an entertaining and close fight. That knockdown was timed beautifully. I really thought Ward was done for, but he came back strong in the 2nd half of the fight. Ward's stamina and ability to make adjustments was key. I knew that Ward was going to use his inside bullying tactics to his advantage, which he did fairly well. Kovalev tied Ward up and held his arms earlier on to keep Ward from working on the inside. As the fight went on...
That's the gray color? It looks really good. What size is it and what's your height/weight? I'm shorter at 5'8"/160lbs on the slimmer side and I find it looks ridiculous on me, especially in the oversized arms.
This needs to be quoted on every single page from here on out.I know you have the durag stashed somewhere...THE PICS FAM !!!I'LL MATCH YOUR ECKO WITH MY 2 PIECE SUEDE PHAT FARM SWEATSUIT WITH THE MATCHING NEW ERA SUEDE FITTED...I STILL HAVE WHITE TIMBS DMX WORE WITH THE SILVER CHINCHILLA IN VIBE MAGAZINE !!!GRAY VELOUR SEAN JOHN SWEATSUIT, POWDER BLUE VELOUR ROCAWEAR JUMPSUIT...SWEATSUIT FOR SWEATSUIT YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME !!!
Yeah, forget what I said about the Women's UU MA-1. I'm returning it tomorrow. It's is a shame since it's well made and nice. I can deal with the body, but the rounded, drop shoulders and the curved sausage arms make me look and feel like the Michelin man. Not trying to channel my favorite 80's/90's action heroes (still love ya Van Damme)... The UU stuff I saw: The Work Jacket is made of a thick, heavyweight cotton twill and is unlined. Good for fall. It fits on the slim...