or Connect

Posts by bbigsby

Any update on the Hoyts? ETA? Thanks.
Proportions are way off, both jacket and pants.
Price Drops.
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell All the jackets have irregularities, some more than others. That is the fabric plain and simple. I don't know why I feel the need to defend a jacket on sale for $17 Most people who own the jacket as of today paid at least $32. Price shouldn't be the only consideration when choosing to defend your clothing or not.
Yep same one...and I stand by what I said about the jacket (fabric runs/spots) What I consider imperfections, others may say add character. I would've liked the jacket to work out and many buyers seem satisfied. I only gain marginally form the $10 dollars I would make be reselling it. I would rather be honest about where the garment falls short for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell The plaid linen jackets are down to $17. Only XS available. http://michaeljkrell.com/plj.html Even at $17, I'd stay away from this item folks. The fabric is uneven and beat up looking and mine came with strange dye spots all over. Anyone else have issues with this jacket?
Price Drop.
Oops. Thanks. Please Delete.
I purchased this jacket for $32. The sleeves are too short for me. I'm offering it up for a further discount if anybody is interested. Thanks. Price will be $20 shipped in the CONUS. Size - Small w/ gray trim 55% Cotton/45% Linen Lightweight Lampo Zipper
I purchased this jacket for $32. The sleeves are too short for me. I'm offering it up for a further discount if anybody is interested. Thanks. Price will be $25 shipped in the CONUS. Size - Small w/ gray trim 55% Cotton/45% Linen Lightweight Lampo Zipper