or Connect

Posts by randallr

Two suits from Huntsman. Very well taken care of. Classic certified business dress. Tons of room to be modified if the sizing is a little off. Please feel free to ask questions. Price is $400 each including shipping in the US. 1. 37-38R Huntsman Navy Working Button Holes Dual Vent Double reverse pleats Side tab adjusters $400 Chest: 19.5" Length (BOC): 30.5" Sleeve: 24.5" Shoulder:17.5" Waist: 17" Pant- cuffed Waist: 31" Rise: 13.5" Inseam: 27.5 2. 37-38R...
Doing some closet cleaning for myself and some friends. All prices include shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. 1. 38 Caruso Sportcoat Blue with a redish cross-check Dual Vent 100% Wool Working Button Holes Made in Italy $300 Chest: 20.5" Length (BOC): 28" Sleeve: 24" Shoulder: 18.5" Waist:19" 2. 38 Caruso Sportcoat - Brown with rust cross check 85% wool, 10% cashmere and 5% silk Unstructured and Unlined Double vent Working button...
I am about to order some pants on HY. I am not 100% what my sizing will be - reading these posts makes me nervous that I will not be able to return them. Has anyone had a good return experience lately?
Anyone have any good ideas for bar stools around $100 a piece? Trying to furnish a new apartment and don't want to spend too much on just bar stools.
I have three pair of Incotex pants that I am no longer slim enough to wear. $30 for each shipped. 1. 2. 3. Let me know if you have any questions.
Everything I have left-priced to sell 1.Black and White Hounds Tooth Wool-sorta tweedish. The houndstooth is straight but for some reason it looks weird in the pictures This one was not labeled but I think it is Saint Andrews. 2.7 meters$180 CONUS Now $110 2. Navy Wool-4 season weight-Perfect for a suit-Saint Andrews-3.5 metersNow $150 each 3. Charcoal wool-very soft-E. Zegna 3.7meters – great for a suitSOLD 4.Charcoal wool-Saint Andrews-3.5 meters – great for a...
I am awaking from my Styleforum hiatus with a rather large fabric clearance. Everything is priced to sell. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them. Also willing to review reasonable offers. 1.Black and White Hounds Tooth Wool-sorta tweedish. The houndstooth is straight but for some reason it looks weird in the pictures This one was not labeled but I think it is Saint Andrews. 2.7 meters$180 CONUS 2. Navy Wool-4 season...
I have a brand new Kind;e Fire for sale. $170 OBO shipped.
As the title states-brand new Kindle Fire for $170
10% off the stated sale price