or Connect

Posts by randallr

Anyone have any good ideas for bar stools around $100 a piece? Trying to furnish a new apartment and don't want to spend too much on just bar stools.
I have three pair of Incotex pants that I am no longer slim enough to wear. $30 for each shipped. 1. 2. 3. Let me know if you have any questions.
Everything I have left-priced to sell 1.Black and White Hounds Tooth Wool-sorta tweedish. The houndstooth is straight but for some reason it looks weird in the pictures This one was not labeled but I think it is Saint Andrews. 2.7 meters$180 CONUS Now $110 2. Navy Wool-4 season weight-Perfect for a suit-Saint Andrews-3.5 metersNow $150 each 3. Charcoal wool-very soft-E. Zegna 3.7meters – great for a suitSOLD 4.Charcoal wool-Saint Andrews-3.5 meters – great for a...
I am awaking from my Styleforum hiatus with a rather large fabric clearance. Everything is priced to sell. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them. Also willing to review reasonable offers. 1.Black and White Hounds Tooth Wool-sorta tweedish. The houndstooth is straight but for some reason it looks weird in the pictures This one was not labeled but I think it is Saint Andrews. 2.7 meters$180 CONUS 2. Navy Wool-4 season...
I have a brand new Kind;e Fire for sale. $170 OBO shipped.
As the title states-brand new Kindle Fire for $170
10% off the stated sale price
Drops and updated inventory
Updated and price drops
What the fuck are you making? Green apple reduction? Ew.