or Connect

Posts by delayedReaction

Cole Haan Collection would be fine at 50% off list.
What about a consignment store? That would still be clothing, and since your restaurant is/was high end you should have a decent amount of connections among the set that would be interested in selling off their clothes and accessories. Your wife's jewelry would fit in well there too.
PM on bag
The Monogram line is fine (a tad pricey at retail), but if you want to use your coupon that's an option.
pm and payment sent.
Adams Morgan proper is going to be fairly obnoxious during the late night socializing hours on Thur/Fri/Sat when all the drunk college/young professionals are stumbling around the neighborhood. DuPont is pricey. It's hard to give any concrete guidance without a price range. Eastern market is decent for young professionals.
Spend less on the suit, more on either doing more things in Russia or getting the accessories/shoes/etc. Unless everyone at that party is a secret SF lurker, they're not going to have a clue if the suit is from Zegna, or Zara--as long as it fits properly that's all that really matters.
PM sent on #1.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek What resolution screen did you get on the XPS? I'm used to high resolution, but i'm wondering if 1900x1200 on a 15.4" won't result in everything being just too small for comfortable use over extended periods of time. I do actually need the resolution for work so that i can compare things side-by-side. I'm specifically looking at the Dell XPS M1530, which seems to have the best fit & finish, as well as great options. Sony...
#7 Size 34. Color Navy. PM/Paypal