or Connect

Posts by MrDaniels

Please, please tell us it was not a skinny tie...please...
I have a suggestion for a future FC that was inspired by Stichy's awesome fit from Friday: "Fuck You, Casual Friday." The rules are to dress as formally, slick and sharp as possible...this is the time to break out the pinstripes, three-piece, double-breasted, French cuffs, pocket squares, etc. And it absolutely has to be worn on Friday, just to prove you have the balls to shove the sartorial glory in the face of khaki-clothed colleagues.
It seems very casual and collegiate. Looks like you need a pipe more than a tiki drink.
Stichy are you all new today? That's a great way to flip the bird at Casual Friday!
Is that a new SpooT? 3-piece Spoo Sightings have been rare this season. Looking like the sharpest part of sharp, as usual....
Another thing to keep in mind with a pocket square on a wedding tux is the boutonniere. Make sure they will complement each other and not create too much "traffic" in that part of your outfit.
HeldenTenor: Are you a singer, or is it just a fun name? I was wondering if you were dressing for gigs or for business.
Well, god forbid some slob wears RTW formal wear! What, did his personal tailor DIE or something? Imagine his poor valet having to attend to such sub-standard garments!
You are right, and I removed the unnecessary portion of the comment.
I don't have a beef with you personally as I don't know you. What I have an issue with is your elitism when young men come in here and you focus more on your personal fashion code than what makes sense for the wedding the groom is planning. If a guy dresses at your standards and your level he is not going to need to come here for advice.And if you want to talk about sarcasm and personal attacks, physician-heal thyself! Look at how you just came at me about the Tuxedo...