or Connect

Posts by Gallardo2501

I'm sold. If I remember correctly, Kichijoji is only about 15 minutes from Nakano station. Having an English speaking staff (member) would be fantastic. While I don't mind puttsing around a suit shop, I'd rather be using my time doing something more productive...like drinking...
Thanks for the reply. I shouldn't had made the assumption that any one did MTM (though I could had sworn they did). This city has changed a bit since the last I was here..like since when can't you smoke in front of Shinjuku station...ahh well, now I just need to find an ally to hide and puff away in like the rest of the degenerates lol. As an aside, I've been here a week and have four dates lined up for next week. I freak'n missed this city.
To make a long story short, I moved to Japan last week and the package I shipped over that contained my suits is MIA. I've pretty much just given up on it (tracking says last known location was Colorado, where it was shipped from, which was a month ago). I'm on a (tight) budget and want to pick up a casual navy suit. I know that one of the MTM shops in Nakano Broadway/Sun Mall will be a good bet for cost/quality/speed. What I want to know is which shop? I walked...
I work for myself. I can tell you that when starting up, having that piece of paper from a top Uni helps a great deal, drones like the paper. When applying for a company, the first thing that should be on your resume is your experience, the last is your education. If you were applying with me, I want to know that you have been successful accomplishing your objectives, and that you'll be productive, that piece of paper just says that you can quote a text book. I used to...
I'm going back to Tokyo next month for a week, and am staying near Ueno Station. The last time I was in Ueno, I clearly recall little more then drunk salary mean and "adult" bars and clubs once the sun went down. Is their anything to do now? Am I going to be stuck having to go to Shibuya or Roppongi? Does the JR still shut at mid-night or so? As a aside, I wanted to pick up a Seiko Monster while I'm there. Any one know of a place to get it for less then what Long...
They are still available. The rose tint is just from the phone camera that I used. The wife is getting back from her trip tonight, so I'll have the real camera back, and will upload more/better photos.
I have a pair of Tiffany & Co. sterling silver Nut & Bolt cuff links for sale. These were a gift several years ago that I only wore a few times. I know they were purchased at the Tiffany store in the Cherry Creek mall in Denver, unfortunately I don't have the sales receipt. If my asking price, or near to it, is made, I'll ship for free with a tracking number and insured to the continental US. I will gladly ship internationally, send me a email so I can get you a quote...
So does SF have something that figures out pet names to!? Sneaky sneaky internet.
This could be it. I accidentally synced it once when I drunkenly got on to harass a friend of mine in South Africa about the Springboks losing.
I have a facebook account strictly for keeping in contact with people that do not live in the US. Recently I have noticed a ex (around five years ago) showing up in my people you may know thing. We have no shared friends (there is no way she knows any of these folks) I'm not a fan of anything, no groups, nothing. I just log on to send messages to folks and that's it. What I want to know is how the hell does facebook know I poked this girl (in the literal sense) years...