or Connect

Posts by Gallardo2501

I work for myself. I can tell you that when starting up, having that piece of paper from a top Uni helps a great deal, drones like the paper. When applying for a company, the first thing that should be on your resume is your experience, the last is your education. If you were applying with me, I want to know that you have been successful accomplishing your objectives, and that you'll be productive, that piece of paper just says that you can quote a text book. I used to...
I'm going back to Tokyo next month for a week, and am staying near Ueno Station. The last time I was in Ueno, I clearly recall little more then drunk salary mean and "adult" bars and clubs once the sun went down. Is their anything to do now? Am I going to be stuck having to go to Shibuya or Roppongi? Does the JR still shut at mid-night or so? As a aside, I wanted to pick up a Seiko Monster while I'm there. Any one know of a place to get it for less then what Long...
They are still available. The rose tint is just from the phone camera that I used. The wife is getting back from her trip tonight, so I'll have the real camera back, and will upload more/better photos.
I have a pair of Tiffany & Co. sterling silver Nut & Bolt cuff links for sale. These were a gift several years ago that I only wore a few times. I know they were purchased at the Tiffany store in the Cherry Creek mall in Denver, unfortunately I don't have the sales receipt. If my asking price, or near to it, is made, I'll ship for free with a tracking number and insured to the continental US. I will gladly ship internationally, send me a email so I can get you a quote...
So does SF have something that figures out pet names to!? Sneaky sneaky internet.
This could be it. I accidentally synced it once when I drunkenly got on to harass a friend of mine in South Africa about the Springboks losing.
I have a facebook account strictly for keeping in contact with people that do not live in the US. Recently I have noticed a ex (around five years ago) showing up in my people you may know thing. We have no shared friends (there is no way she knows any of these folks) I'm not a fan of anything, no groups, nothing. I just log on to send messages to folks and that's it. What I want to know is how the hell does facebook know I poked this girl (in the literal sense) years...
My Russian father in law once said something that translated to "people that always smile are just more ready to bite you". It's a bit aggressive but I don't disagree with it. I for one just can not stand the whole Midwestern obsession with constantly smiling and the overwhelming need to say "hello, how are you" when it's more then obvious that they just don't care. I grew up in Ohio where it was required, no one cared how you felt, and most of the time never even...
I loved mine while I had it. I put 12k on it in 2 years (consider the fact that I live in a place that effectively has 7 months of winter, that's A LOT of miles) and never had a issue with it. INTERIOR: It developed a couple of squeaks and rattles, but mine was a 2003, so I would think this should be sorted by the time the vintage you're looking at rolled out (and they were nothing compared to the 348TB I had before that). The SatNav was pure junk, I ended up using a...
I bought a pair of Chippewa's a year or so ago because they look great (and already have started to develop a wonderful patina) , and they make me sound like a bad ass when I walk around (REALLY loud thud when I step). God awful in slick condition's but I love them, I wear them with jeans in the autumn. I've ridden bike's since I was a kid, but I'd never wear them when riding, not enough flex at the ankle when using the tran's and brake (I mainly ride sport bike's).