or Connect

Posts by dcrane

I will ask my rep about replacement laces. I have a pair of Addisions, in Tan, in stock, in size 8 1/2 Medium. I changed them out for a gentleman who needed a size 9. Call the store and we can ship them to you today.
I am showing that Wolverine has no production date for Rust in the 1000 mile in any wide. They will have the Brown and Black in wide in the 7 1/2 available at the end of January. Hope this helps. David Crane
www.cranes-country-store.com
I guess I should say to call for any of the Wolverine 1000 mile boots. If Wolverine has them in stock, I can usually get them. Call for availability. David
This is David at Crane's Country Store. Call me and I can quote you a price on the Wolverine 5452 Montague Chelsea Brown Leather. The black ones are out of stock until February, but most sizes are available in the Brown (D width only). David Crane 866-254-3311 david@cranes-country-store.com
Ok, I know I'm late for this, but here are some specials on Women's Filson clothes. Just in time for Mother's Day. Free Shipping in the USA, no coupons needed, no coupons allowed beyond the regular price. In stock items only, they are listed on the site. Item numbers 20001, 20004, 20005, 20008, 20009, 20017, 20025. Great deals and we'll throw in some free Carhartt swag with your...
Ok, I know I'm late for this, but here are some specials on Women's Filson clothes. Just in time for Mother's Day. Free Shipping in the USA, no coupons needed, no coupons allowed beyond the regular price. In stock items only, they are listed on the site. Item numbers 20001, 20004, 20005, 20008, 20009, 20017, 20025. Great deals and we'll throw in some free Carhartt swag with your...
We are closing out a few TimberlandPro work boots to make room for new Summer styles. I'll just post links to our store for each of the items to keep from using up space with pictures. Please, no other coupons can be used with this sale. Timberland Pro 8 Inch Thermal Force Work Boot - Soft Toe, Style #53540 Great boot that is supposed to sell for $180.00 - a few left at $109.95 http://www.cranes-country-store.com/...2&cat=0&page=1 Timberland Pro Men's...
I just saw them from my Dickies rep. Look good, but he didn't have the right sizes for us to try on. I'll have some this summer.