or Connect

Posts by adam w.

So, I'll soon be moving to South Korea (Ilsan, just outside Seoul) to teach English. For those who've lived or currently live there, what sort of things should I be stocking up on that I won't be able to find in Korea? I've heard shoes can sometimes be tricky for Westerners with big feet, but I'm an 8.5/9, so I figure that won't be too much of a problem. Beyond that, anyone have recommendations on where to shop in Seoul? Thanks in advance, guys.
Thanks for the tip, xbe. Quote: Originally Posted by monkey dog I live in Buffalo and don't really know of these outlet malls you are speaking of, nor do I really know of a decent place to shop. I do all of my shopping when I travel. I don't know what you mean by "stuck" in Buffalo. There are a ton of good bars and decent looking women so I don't know what you are complaining about. Sorry, that came out a little more harshly than it...
Going to be stuck in Buffalo for a few days next week, and I'm wondering if any locals can point me in the direction of some decent shopping. I've heard the city's got some pretty good outlet malls. Any advice would be appreciated!
574s in particular look great with jeans. Check out WAYWN, I'm pretty you can find some pictures of someone rocking 574s and jeans there.
Thanks for the heads up. I've had some good luck finding Earnest Sewn stuff at Winners, including a two pairs of Hutches for $36 CDN each.
So far: 01. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver 02. The National - Boxer 03. Alasdair Roberts - The Amber Gatherers 04. Rumskib - Rumskib 05. Boris and Michio Kurihara - Rainbow 06. Chromeo - Fancy Footwork The rest remain to be decided.
Let me know if these are still available, I'm interested!
Any idea how much these will stretch out?
let me know if the six or so other people ahead of me in line don't want it - i'll definitely take it off your hands!
Earnest Sewn Hutch (Formula 21) - $125 CDN 10deep t-shirt - $50 CDN H&M hoodie - $30 CDN Nike Dunk SB - $130 CDN Total: $335