or Connect

Posts by adamha21

I just got the walts in grape flannel. Great, great fabric! What color shoes do you guys wear with them though? I have a pair of Alden Ravello shell that I thought would look great--but they look a little funky when I tried them on. Color 8? Black? Cigar? Ruby shell by Carmina?
Maybe it is because the Unionmade makeup is a boot? I don't know other than to say I feel a definite difference in how they fit. I don't know how else to explain it.
I have posted pictures of the crocking. It is not damage, but I have knocked $100 off the asking price as a result
Bunch of items added from Post, KMW, Left Field, Columbiaknit
Price includes shipping in the US. I might do international if you want both pairs--PM me. These prices do not include the paypal fee, but I can invoice you that. Just PM me. Happy holidays The Aldens will come with their shoebox and will be double boxed. The shells will also come with shoe bags and all original packaging. Shoe trees are not included. Both shoes have wear, but lots of life left. Alden Shell Cordovan Color #8 PTB 990 size 11D. Barrie Last. I've...
I found the same thing with the Unionmade Captoe. The barrie seemed to run much narrower than in my PTB.
Lots of goods here at really good prices. Footwear and Accessories. Price includes shipping in the US. I might do international if you want multiple items--PM me. These prices do not include the paypal fee, but I can invoice you that. Just PM me. Happy holidays The Aldens will come with their shoebox and will be double boxed. The shells will also come with shoe bags. Shoe trees are not included. Both shoes have wear, but lots of life left. Alden Shell Cordovan Color...
Lots of goods here at really good prices. Tops and Bottoms. Price includes shipping in the US. I might do international if you want multiple items--PM me. These prices do not include the paypal fee, but I can invoice you that. Just PM me. Happy holidays Monitaly Chambray Triple Needle shirt. Size Large. One button popped off on the cuff, but I will include it. $50 Post Overalls Chambray Shirt. Size Large (fits big). $50 Archival Clothing Rugby. Size Large...
All prices include shipping to the United States, If you are international--I might be willing to ship to you, but you would have to pay for additional shipping and be interested in multiple items. Its not worth my time to only ship one item internationally. Sorry. Measurements will be up shortly, but I'm putting these at some very fair prices (also, these prices do not include the Paypal fee which is usually small), so snatch them up while you can with your holiday...
Nope, I have big feet. 11.