or Connect

Posts by adamha21

All have been hemmed to a half break on me--but, retain the extra fabric. I have actually never worn any of them in the wild so they are brand new. I measured the inseams and all measure on the money at 32" Otherwise, standard walt measurements. Epaulet Burgundy Hopsack size 34. SOLD Epaulet Grape Flannel size 34 with a 1 3/4 cuff SOLD Epaulet Green Merino V-neck that is a few years old. Just too small for me. Size 50. $40 17" shoulder to shoulder 21.5" pit to pit 25"...
I'll get some pictures and measurements up in a few hours... The Apolis Inidigo Chore Coat is size XL, barely worn. Made a trade with simplethreads. You can read more about the jacket here. http://store.apolisglobal.com/jackets/indigo-wool-chore-jacket/#raw-indigo Price is SOLD The Garfunkel jacket is in a chestnut corduroy, size Large. Designed by Mark McNairy and purchased from Unionmade. Only worn a couple of times this fall. You can read about it...
I'm looking at the photos of the cash/wool/mink, they look great? But, which one is which?
Down shirt fits really weird. Super tight in the arms, but somewhat baggy in the body. I'm normally a large in most things. I have the down shirt in XL, and it fits perfect in shoulders and arms, but was way too big in the body. My tailor was able to work a miracle and actually bring in the sides though.
How is the softness of the watch cap? You prefer long or short?
That Hypercity was my return. Honestly, not impressed--and it is a very short pack, so if you have a long torso forget about it. I returned it and bought the Hyperlite Windrider for 100 bucks cheaper.
Those definitely look it. Supermarine cotton....but Made in China. Blah.
??
I popped on the site to see what was left in the sale section and came across a pair of the #8 alt wien's back in stock in a 10.5. I'm glad I popped on when I did...
Would you guys suggest washing the butterscotch canvas trousers before hemming? Everything I seem to be reading about other similar fabrics is it will shrink 1-2 inches in length.