or Connect

Posts by adamha21

I definitely want to get in on that Fall fit pic contest....win a pair of Vass...wow.
Crescent Down Works x Unionmade Indigo Down shirt purchased last Fall from Unionmade. This is a one of a kind piece, and indigo canvas w/ red and white selvedge from Cone Mills. I paid almost $600 for this. I've owned/tried on the down shirt in M, L and XL. This is the XL (because the shoulder and sleeves were too tight on the large), but I had my tailor bring in the body at the side seams to have it fit more like a large. He did a really fantastic job. This will fit...
Looks like the mink trousers in sienna brown are gone. Damn!
I'm not going to discount your story, David, but I disagree with you about Outlier not having a flexible return policy. In my opinion, Outlier has the most flexible return policy of anyone I've purchased from.
The Harris Tweed overcoat is sick!
I have the Unionmade x CDW down shirt it is fantastic, but not great for the wet Oregon winter. Thinking about b&s, but PM if you are interested for details.
All of these have been worn lightly, with the exception of the Post O'alls flannel which has been worn a ton and shows some wear--but, with a lot of life left. I'll get measurements up later today--but they are all basically the same size. I just want to unload them--I could probably sell them for more. Taylor Stitch x Fair Ends Glacier shirt. Chambray stripe 42 SOLD Post O'alls Exploded Check Flannel, size Large SOLD Engineered Garments 19th century button down in...
Thanks, both look fantastic.
All have been hemmed to a half break on me--but, retain the extra fabric. I have actually never worn any of them in the wild so they are brand new. I measured the inseams and all measure on the money at 32" Otherwise, standard walt measurements. Epaulet Burgundy Hopsack size 34. SOLD Epaulet Grape Flannel size 34 with a 1 3/4 cuff SOLD Epaulet Green Merino V-neck that is a few years old. Just too small for me. Size 50. $40 17" shoulder to shoulder 21.5" pit to pit 25"...
I'll get some pictures and measurements up in a few hours... The Apolis Inidigo Chore Coat is size XL, barely worn. Made a trade with simplethreads. You can read more about the jacket here. http://store.apolisglobal.com/jackets/indigo-wool-chore-jacket/#raw-indigo Price is SOLD The Garfunkel jacket is in a chestnut corduroy, size Large. Designed by Mark McNairy and purchased from Unionmade. Only worn a couple of times this fall. You can read about it...