or Connect

Posts by adamha21

All of these have been worn lightly, with the exception of the Post O'alls flannel which has been worn a ton and shows some wear--but, with a lot of life left. I'll get measurements up later today--but they are all basically the same size. I just want to unload them--I could probably sell them for more. Taylor Stitch x Fair Ends Glacier shirt. Chambray stripe 42 SOLD Post O'alls Exploded Check Flannel, size Large SOLD Engineered Garments 19th century button down in...
Thanks, both look fantastic.
All have been hemmed to a half break on me--but, retain the extra fabric. I have actually never worn any of them in the wild so they are brand new. I measured the inseams and all measure on the money at 32" Otherwise, standard walt measurements. Epaulet Burgundy Hopsack size 34. SOLD Epaulet Grape Flannel size 34 with a 1 3/4 cuff SOLD Epaulet Green Merino V-neck that is a few years old. Just too small for me. Size 50. $40 17" shoulder to shoulder 21.5" pit to pit 25"...
I'll get some pictures and measurements up in a few hours... The Apolis Inidigo Chore Coat is size XL, barely worn. Made a trade with simplethreads. You can read more about the jacket here. http://store.apolisglobal.com/jackets/indigo-wool-chore-jacket/#raw-indigo Price is SOLD The Garfunkel jacket is in a chestnut corduroy, size Large. Designed by Mark McNairy and purchased from Unionmade. Only worn a couple of times this fall. You can read about it...
I'm looking at the photos of the cash/wool/mink, they look great? But, which one is which?
Down shirt fits really weird. Super tight in the arms, but somewhat baggy in the body. I'm normally a large in most things. I have the down shirt in XL, and it fits perfect in shoulders and arms, but was way too big in the body. My tailor was able to work a miracle and actually bring in the sides though.
How is the softness of the watch cap? You prefer long or short?
That Hypercity was my return. Honestly, not impressed--and it is a very short pack, so if you have a long torso forget about it. I returned it and bought the Hyperlite Windrider for 100 bucks cheaper.
Those definitely look it. Supermarine cotton....but Made in China. Blah.
??