or Connect

Posts by adamha21

Rob, how did you size that sweater?
Hey Mike, Earlier in the year you had a great FF Sportcoat fabric in kind of a chestnut corduroy. My only bummer was that it was Weller only. Would you ever consider offering that fabric again with us having the choice of more of a Daltrey cut?
Yeah, I don't like that Air Forged vest at all. Weak effort compared to last year.
Well I decided to list the Crescent Down Works x Unionmade Indigo down shirt. I hope someone hear can wear the shit out of it! Also, seconded that the Montagne parka will not keep you warm on a cold day. You'd need to layer significantly.
I definitely want to get in on that Fall fit pic contest....win a pair of Vass...wow.
Crescent Down Works x Unionmade Indigo Down shirt purchased last Fall from Unionmade. This is a one of a kind piece, and indigo canvas w/ red and white selvedge from Cone Mills. I paid almost $600 for this. I've owned/tried on the down shirt in M, L and XL. This is the XL (because the shoulder and sleeves were too tight on the large), but I had my tailor bring in the body at the side seams to have it fit more like a large. He did a really fantastic job. This will fit...
Looks like the mink trousers in sienna brown are gone. Damn!
I'm not going to discount your story, David, but I disagree with you about Outlier not having a flexible return policy. In my opinion, Outlier has the most flexible return policy of anyone I've purchased from.
The Harris Tweed overcoat is sick!
I have the Unionmade x CDW down shirt it is fantastic, but not great for the wet Oregon winter. Thinking about b&s, but PM if you are interested for details.