or Connect

Posts by adamha21

+1
Whether it's for hype or not, I can't say. What limited runs do allow them to do is sell out quickly, therefore, reaffirming their belief that there is no need for them to mark stuff down. Honestly, what they do makes sense.
I checked as soon as I got the e-mail. Something is fishy about it. I don't think they had anything in stock...
...and sizes are pretty much non existent for all items....
Just received the slim dungs in 34. Perfect fit for the most part. A little baggy in the ass--but, waist, thighs and everywhere else fit well. They are a little more tapered from the knee down compared to my OG's--and I wear a 33 in those. For reference I typically wear a 32-33 in most denim.
I'll guess I'll have to pick up some Fall gear. I have so much Epaulet Fall stuff that I've purchased over the last year--but, nothing from September on
Well I have two pairs of 34's coming my way so I will let you know. BTW, I'm a 32 in 501's and wear a 33 in the OG.
Awesome, I was actually only thinking of the jacket with a super 120's pant so that is good news.
Also, I agree--I think the patches look great. I've been going back and forth about having the patches removed on the Oatmeal tattersall because of the lightness of the fabric--but, for the heavier jackets I think it looks fantastic.
My assumption is that it is very similar in weight to the olive multi tweed. That jacket is a tank. I could only find one pic of it in the wild in this thread. It's too bad, because that jacket is great. I'll have to snap a pic the next time I wear it.