or Connect

Posts by adamha21

Supposedly, for cleaning glasses. Whatever. That collection is the dumbest shit ever and I'm a huge Outlier fan. They must have made super limited quantities because they are already sold out in several sizes in everything.
That fair isle sweater that has been sitting in the sale section was just too much to resist any longer.
Apparently, I didn't read their return policy that they only offer store credit. The gloves I ordered were a size small. If the glove don't fit...its not worth holding on to. Get your store credit today for $70 bucks.
Yes, see the measurements I posted as well.
^^Some of my absolute favorite submissions so far. That purple knit tie is so sharp.
Honestly, the home collection is something I really don't have any interest in. I know Outlier mentioned they were gonna have a release for the holidays real soon and I'm pretty disappointed by this. I was hoping for gloves or scarves. I have read interviews with Abe and Tyler and they didn't really set out to be a clothing company--they are more about design. I think they have mentioned that who knows if Outlier will still be clothing in 10-15 years. If this is a...
Does anyone have a Liberated Wool Peacoat they would like to sell? I was hoping Outlier would make one this year, but they chose not to.
+1
Whether it's for hype or not, I can't say. What limited runs do allow them to do is sell out quickly, therefore, reaffirming their belief that there is no need for them to mark stuff down. Honestly, what they do makes sense.
I checked as soon as I got the e-mail. Something is fishy about it. I don't think they had anything in stock...