or Connect

Posts by adamha21

Yeah, I actually was going to go to Sylvan to try to have this done. I read great reviews about him--glad to hear you feel the same. I've been going to Kim's Tailor shop over in Cedar Hills.
Both trousers have never been worn out, but they have been hemmed--I love the fabric on both, but the fit is just a little bit off on me compared to my other Walts and Rudys. Buyer please pay for the Paypal fee. Shipping in CONUS is included in the sale price. Grape Flannel. 1 3/4 inch cuffs. SOLD Measurements: Waist - 17 Rise - 12.5" Thigh - 12.5 Inseam - 31 with 1.75 cuffs (there is material to let out) Leg opening - 8 Dove Grey Hopsack. No cuffs....
Hey guys, I have a tailoring question for you. All of my Epaulet sport coats fit well in the shoulders and chest, but I have bunching to varying degrees in the back of the collar on all of them. Looks like this: Is this really as easy a fix as the description says? Have any of you guys had your tailor "lower the collar"? My tailor is above average IMO, but he won't touch it. He says it can't be done.
Congrats Mike and Adele! She's beautiful
Is the Gitman cutaway collar the same as the regular stock cutaway? Just curious, why not a spread type collar available?
Damn! I just added the Moss Windowpane Daltrey to my cart and when I went to check out it had disappeared!
New release today. OG free shell for $365. Packs into itself. My two criticisms: Even when packed, it is rather big (think messenger bag) and they used OG fabric. Not water resistant in anything other than a mist and prone to snags. Thanks, but no thanks. It's good for no one other than an urbanite who lives in a dry area. Pretty big miss by them (and I usually love their outerwear)
Supposedly, for cleaning glasses. Whatever. That collection is the dumbest shit ever and I'm a huge Outlier fan. They must have made super limited quantities because they are already sold out in several sizes in everything.
That fair isle sweater that has been sitting in the sale section was just too much to resist any longer.
Apparently, I didn't read their return policy that they only offer store credit. The gloves I ordered were a size small. If the glove don't fit...its not worth holding on to. Get your store credit today for $70 bucks.