or Connect

Posts by Poomba

So the Imperial Prospectors are like a slightly more tapered Shearers with a lower rise? How different is the denim?
Id definitely look at getting both of the sweatshirts if they were offered
Kiya, whats a pair of jeans that are cut like the Shearers but have a different/more interesting denim. Its my favorite jean by far, and Ive got two and a half years on this current pair so its time for a new jean. Also is it weird to buy a few pairs to leave deadstock so no matter what happens Ill have some
Me too
A pair of distressed blue MMM Hi tops in size 45. Good condition. I dont have the box anymore, but they will be shipped wrapped plastic bags inside a USPS flat rate box. Who pays shipping will be dependent on the asking price. If you pay 350, Ill pay for the shipping.
White and Tan MMM Hi Tops. Size 44. One of the best pairs of MMM Gats ever made, next to the all black distressed. There are a few scuff marks here or there as they have been worn, but they are in good condition. I dont have the box anymore, but they will be shipped wrapped plastic bags inside a USPS flat rate box. Who pays shipping will be dependent on the asking price. If you pay 350, Ill pay for the shipping.
This is a Nonnative Gortex jacket, size 2, from the F/W 2011 Season. Retail was over 1300. Fits a slim medium. Asking 500 plus shipping with a payment through paypal or a money order. I thought I had gotten rid of this a few years ago, but found it when I moved this summer. Pristine condition. Email me at jsmithelks@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Measurements Size 2 Shoulder to shoulder: 19" Pit to pit: 21.5" Shoulder to cuff: 25" Length down the back from...
Is anyone proxying the sale? Im looking to get some more t shirts and blankets.
I need help figuring out what size I would be in the Weller Sportcoat. 39 chest 17.5/18 shoulders. I think I would need the size 40, but Im not sure how a sportcoat is supposed to fit in relation to suit measurements.
Can I get measurements on the N. Hoolywood suit jacket and pants in a size 40?