One of my favorite labels but I was too poor as a student to purchase too many pieces. Now that I can afford them, the affection has carried over to RG and AP.
Appreciate your effort to congregate the information OP!!!
First and foremost, I'm not trying to deceive listing under W+H, this is W+H before CYC streamlined the lines under their umbrella. You can easily tell the resemblance in the design.
Size: S - Slim Fit
Condition: 7.5/10 - loosely listed at 7.5 due to its age there's no damage (hole/rip/etc.) this hoodie is pretty indestructible for a fleece piece.
- Subtle pinstripes.
- Thick cuff.
- RiRi double zip.
- OG W+H.
- Substantial weight.
For ref. I'm...
Condition: 8/10 - no stains or rips. slight piling due to the blend (50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% viscose rayon)
- Robert Geller Seconds first ever season.
- Button front.
- Long drape fit (web store fit pic in a different color)
- Light weight - perfect layering or stand alone piece.
Please add US$ 10 for worldwide shipping
(Based in HK)
Size: 29 X 33 - true to size unlike their raw/unwashed counterpart.
Condition: 8/10 - please refer to the photos for condition. no rips or holes just regular wear. wrinkles due to tight storage.
- A.P.C. light wash jeans, perfect color for spring and summer.
- Signature A.P.C. denim hardware.
- New Standard fit I believe as there's no tag indication but from experience of the brand they feel like NS.
Please add US$ 15 for worldwide shipping
(Based in HK)