or Connect

Posts by wttm

I see. Just curious, which would be your favorite piece from their 10 years archives ?
Not sure if they had it at earlier sample sale or not, but anyone remembers the glencheck m65 parka they sold direct via here and SuFu? Those and other variation of that m65 were freakin awesome IMO.
balenciaga
The comparison of the officer jacket and field jacket makes me sad for selling mine.............
Size: EU 46 will fit a 31" waist Condition: 9.9/10 - only tried on still got tag and extra button Description: - Trouser cut side/back pockets. - Lampo zipper fly. - Straight cut slim fit. - Made in Italy. Please add US$ 15 worldwide shipping to anywhere.
Size: 31x34 Condition: 7.5 Located in Asia. + US $10 for international postage to anywhere.
Condition: 7/10 Tagged size: M -YMC You Must Create asymmetric striped button down shirt. -Black/Cream color (photo of the label is the best representation of the color). -Asymmetrical thick/thin striped design. -From quite a few seasons back. -Slim fit. Located in Asia. Please add US $15 international postage shipped to anywhere.
Size: 2 = M Condition: 8/10 Black/White striped v neck sweater. Bamboo fibre. APC chic slim fit. Located in Asia. Please add US $15 international postage shipped to anywhere.
From the first season? of the Puma by Hussein Chalayan collection. First photo is stock photo found online for a better view of the side profile. Size: US 11 Condition: 8.5/10 (check photos) Located in Asia. Please add US $20 international postage shipped to anywhere.
Condition: 9 – worn and washed but in excellent shape. Tagged size: Small Description: Wings + Horns Gray Thermal Henley - probably nothing needs to be said just a signature W+H piece from their Archive series. Located in Asia. + $10 for international shipping to anywhere.