or Connect

Posts by jschenkkan

Bump, take off 5 dollars
Here it goes: I'm in seattle and am willing to do meetups Prices include shipping, although international is extra. I'm not very good at taking pictures, so if there's something you want to see specifically, just send me a message. Thanks for looking! Filippa K Classic Brown Crewneck -- Sz Small -- $50 A really beautiful medium gauge 100% merino wool sweater, purchased from blackbird sometime last year for around $179. Has been washed once but is otherwise in...
Quote: Originally Posted by denning I anyone else anticipating this? Or has anyone else even heard about it? I just watched the 2 hour pilot. Apparently it was shot with a budget of $10 million, and is better than most movies out there, despite this being a tv show. Apparantly it's JJ Abrams' new take on a Twilight Zone, X-Files type show. "Fringe" refers to fringe science. One of the main characters is a mad scientist (Dr. Frankenstein crossed with...
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie I haven't read choke since high school, i really need to refresh it in my memory before I see the film. i thought that Choke was a pretty insubstantial book, at least compared to Survivor or Fight Club-- hell, even Haunted was better. I'd be curious how they adapted it though. I've been reading Native Son for school, which, in addition to The Scarlett Letter has made me want to repeatedly punch myself in...
Quote: Originally Posted by appolyon It's nice to see Peggy with a bit more balls, but she's got this power going to her head thing going on which doesn't really suit her. I spent most of the first season wishing she would harden up a bit and get back at that douchebag Campbell. I loved the direction her character was taking at the end of the first season-- at first, you rooted for her because she was getting trampled on by cambell, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Seanallen My friend had her 18th B-day party, went from 8:30pm -6:00am , Amazing time, about 90 people packed into a 3 bedroom Apartment. I had to walk 3 miles to this party intoxicated already and it took a friend and I almost 2 hours to get there haha. But I got thrown into a pool and Ruined my new V-neck and Jeans, My Jeans have no color now. I'm thinking about Rit Dying the shirt black again and then Frabic dieing the...
you do realize there is a whole thread dedicated to questions like this, specifically pertaining to apc, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by photofabix Hence why I'm looking for suggestions, lol, the AE polo I got marked down for $12.99 at TJ Max, I wasn't exactly trying to go for a frat look. Thanks for your suggestions and the others above, it gives me a bit more to go on. that, too, is something you should avoid-- purchasing something simply because it's a good deal. i'm not saying that you shouldn't buy clothing that is a good deal, but buying...
just wondering, are these the same cut as this season?
i looked at a pair yesterday at blackbird, but didn't want to pull the trigger if someone here had a pair they're looking to offload . I'm looking for the f/w raw gray denim, preferably the darker gray, in a size 32, although I would happily take a look at the other colors in the same size. Shoot me a PM if you have them. Thanks!