or Connect

Posts by capnpyro

Good tip thanks. Since I switched deodorants I haven't had that problem in a few years, I can't speak highly enough of the m+g
I use malin+goetz deodorant. It's eucalyptus and citronella based, leaves no marks on shirts (I used to have a white/yellow arm pit staining problem from aluminum deodorants) and it's the only non aluminum deodorant that l get no BO from. Toms isn't bad, but doesn't come close to the performance of the M+G
Sounds worthwhile, I've been meaning to do their testing for years, maybe this will finally be the year
I no longer buy from everlane, as the poster a few up said everything they make is just slightly wrong. Id be amazed if the bomber didn't have one show stopping problem with it
Just used the face wash, moisturizer, eye serum, and lip balm for the first time. Overall I'm very impressed and happy so far Wash- as predicted only a small amount spreads across your entire face and then some, you can get away with less than a pea size amount, I don't know how I'll ever use this entire container. The smell and feeling are wonderful, my skin felt fresh and ready to go. The scent is something that I can't place from my childhood, if I had to pick a word...
i was thinking the same thing re: aftershave then noticed that they do, just not named aftershave: http://www.tomford.com/skin-revitalizing-concentrate/T1X2-01-0001.html?dwvar_T1X2-01-0001_color=OC#start=5I'm not about to drop $150 on that unless I love the other shiz. I'll have to check out Kiehls in the meantime
Pretty expensive, but from what I gather like other high end skincare products they'll last you 3-6 months+ each. Facewash is USD $50, moisturizer $100, eye treatment $75 http://www.tomford.com/men/skincare/
So as of late last year Tom Ford has brought out an entire mens skin care line, from funky items like bronzer and concealer to the part I'm interested in cleanser, moisturizer and under eye treatment. Anyone give it a go? I've been using Dior hommes dermo line for the past 4 years or so and think it would be good take a break on it for a while to mix things up. If no one has any reviews I'll update this in a few months for search index posterity.
Yes, I forgot my timberlands for the picture. And starter jacket.
The Dior MIJ 21cms are at 4 years old now, they're nearly paper thin but I still wear them when I can. They've been reconstructed by Denim Revival in LA countless times--