or Connect

Posts by capnpyro

Yes, I forgot my timberlands for the picture. And starter jacket.
The Dior MIJ 21cms are at 4 years old now, they're nearly paper thin but I still wear them when I can. They've been reconstructed by Denim Revival in LA countless times--
these things are king, the entire line of ck stretch boxer briefs work well. under armors variety is pretty good as well. http://www.calvinklein.com/product/i...ductId=3979524
Bowel movement 370z is a better statement on the car Also I haven't been to this place in years, apparently, why the shit is there a WAYWT discussion and non-discussion split? I think I posted in the affliction shirt and levis one of the two.
I just recently visited London and Paris for the first time. In any touristey area on EVERY street corner was a crepe + nutella vender. And every cafe was sure to have them as well. Amazing. I couldn't stop eating them. I think I gained 5 lbs of nutella weight
vince vince wh x dayton
I just bought a pair of these in gray and they're my new favorite pants ever. I imagine the chino color is equally sexy. http://www.vince.com/pants/five-pock...p,men,mbottoms
chateauneuf du pape presidente grands classiques 2005. it's full like a malbec but tasty and buttery like a french but with a little bit of pepper spice to it. go wine.
I picked this up at TJ Maxx earlier today for $90. Fit the bill; handful of pockets and shoe holders inside, clothes tie down, hard shell outside. In europe for a week, I think a 28" should hold enough. Either way I'd go to TJ Maxx or a Nordstrom Rack, good deal on luggage, don't need to spend an arm and a leg on it unless you're constantly traveling.
I received a $100 gift card to A&F over christmas and attempted to spend it, I ended up just getting sweat pants. The problem with them besides the obvoius is their clothes are cut for kids. I'm built like a guy, that is to say I go to the gym and I have shoulders. I usually wear an M/L shirt (vince fits me fine, BoO is to narrow), even with an XL the shoulder was starting up on my traps. Silly kids