or Connect

Posts by capnpyro

If youre looking for pants with 4-way stretch that can double as chino's I'd go with the climbers from outlier (although I prefer their slim dungarees)
Annoyed that the black midsole topline on my flyknit 4's wore off on the toes I bought some Angelus Black Leather paint and painted the spots that wore off. The paint matches perfect, it took all of 5 minutes to do and my OCD is now back in check.
Looks like every blucher ever, try allen edmonds
I'll go a complete 180. The older I get the more I prefer classic nice fitting, nothing extraneous. As boring as it is I'd go Tom Cruise for walkin around clothes, and Chris Pine for gettin fancy clothes. They both have a great sprezzatura about them tom chris
hah reggs of tw fame you still post here funny
I have a pair of rainbow flyknits and the black edge around the shoe just above the sole has completely scuffed off on the toe from wear and tear. Anyone have a good solution for re-blacking rubber? Super annoying.
I have I've lurked this forum forever, I started with raws I think 8 or so years ago, maybe more? I have a bunch of pairs of dior 21s that are in various states of faded to near white and full of holes to barely whiskered, some old studio d'artisans and samurais. I haven't bought a pair of raws for 4 years maybe? After worn out on raws I switched to earnest sewn, and a few other brands but kept blowing the crotch out of 100% cotton way to fast. I recently switched to...
Good tip thanks. Since I switched deodorants I haven't had that problem in a few years, I can't speak highly enough of the m+g
I use malin+goetz deodorant. It's eucalyptus and citronella based, leaves no marks on shirts (I used to have a white/yellow arm pit staining problem from aluminum deodorants) and it's the only non aluminum deodorant that l get no BO from. Toms isn't bad, but doesn't come close to the performance of the M+G
Sounds worthwhile, I've been meaning to do their testing for years, maybe this will finally be the year