or Connect

Posts by Badandy

Perfect fit. If you wouldn't mind sharing your approx height/weight that might be helpful for fit questions. Understood if you'd rather not.
Yeah, I wore it out yesterday for the first time and stand by my initial impressions (sizing and buttons).I have no idea what I'm going to do with this. I don't really want to return it since the fabric is so great but the sizing is just...weird. If this had the chest measurement of a large with the collar/sleeve measurements of a medium this would undoubtedly be my favorite casual shirt ever. If you're looking for a medium maybe I could just send you mine. I wore it...
I would be shocked. I did size up and the fit is almost identical.Great shirt though...
This speckled chambray fabric is fantastic. I mean really, this shirt is incredibly comfortable and it looks great. That being said, two slight issues: -There is no way the chest measurement of my medium is 1.25" larger than the small EPNY fit. -The button holes are too large or the buttons are slightly too small. They unbutton with a slight pull of the fabric surrounding the button holes. Any way I can fix this myself?
Left a comment on ig but just in case: The EPLA speckled chambray shirts - I take a small in your EPNY shirts and it is very snug. I love the way they fit but really can't go any smaller. Will I need a small or medium in the new EPLA chambray fit? Thanks!
Sign me up for a 37!
Am I a complete idiot if I get the navy doyle instead of the french blue? Also, should I size up or down? I am a spot-on 37 unfortunately.... EDIT: Found a post a few pages back where Mike said odd sizes should be up this coming week. Great.
If anyone has the carmina handsewn mocs (http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/hawthorne-handsewn-moc-snuff-suede) in a US8 that don't quite fit or isn't getting regular rotation I'd be happy to take them off your hands! Really enjoying the carmel duck canvas rivet chino and, of course, the ash grey rivet chinos lately.
Any plans for a floral print shirt or something like that? Looking to diversify beyond my standard solid, gingham, and plaid. Also, the chambray shirts you mentioned a few pages back: what will be the differences between the EPLA and the EPNY models?
Emailed a few months ago about expanding the selection of fabrics for the OCBD's. Any progress on this? A simple check, blue stripe, etc would sell like crazy I'm betting...