Posts by dadave

Pics and Prices Updated
I'm looking for a cheap Sports coat or Tweed Jacket that I can wear casually. I'm typically a 36S in jacket size. PM if you are selling any suits. Also would be interested in some good reasonable priced ties too.
Thanks for the tips guys. I live in Baton Rouge and have been to NOLA for the food, culture, music/nightlife scene. I just have to pick up a few shopping items and just want to drive somewhere nearby at least. Baton Rouge has squat and sadly a pretty boring town Do yall know of a restaurant off of Tchopitoulas (or near) that serves kind of unique southern food. I think they are known for some kind of pork dish. It's further down the street away from Canal. I forgot...
I'm planning to make a drive to NOLA, since there's nothing else out here in Louisiana besides that. I'm hoping to find a few places to buy a few items. I really need to get a pair of Dress Shoes and possibly a tie, and maybe pick up a few casual items (T-shirts and shorts). I've heard of Rubenstein to check out and another store nearby but just wanted to see if yall recommend checking any other places. I also need a haircut too. any recommendations out there?
Dropped again. Someone please take
Prices dropped again
Prices dropped
prices dropped
Prices Dropped
Prices dropped again