Posts by dadave

I used some points for a $20 code for South West Airlines. I may not get a chance to use it so putting it up here. Please note the terms for purchase range and blackout dates. Discount is valid on new reservations only, and purchase must be made starting May, 1, 2013 and prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on Jul. 31, 2013 for travel May 10 - Nov. 14, 2013. Blackout dates apply for May 16, 17, 19, 23, 24, & 27; Jun. 16, 23, 28, & 29;...
Ralph Lauren Yarmond Snuff Suede Slippers - 10D
nike air max 90 retro - infrared - sz 10
What are yalls thoughts about Fremont or Walnut Creek?
I have 3 pairs of grey loafer socks. I tried one on and didn't fit me well. Selling it pretty much brand new but will sell it half off.
Accept Paypal - US Shipped Originally built for the U.S. Military, our flagship Aviator surpasses rigid mil-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and relevant to the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best. made in USA using the finest components found worldwide. signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots lifetime-warranted solder joints Military Issued: HGU4/P,...
Hi, I will be transferring to the West Coast shortly. My job is in San Ramon but i was wondering if yall had any recommendations where to live. I'm still in my 20s. I was hoping to live in SF but it's kind of far, about a 35-40 mile drive. I also started looking online for rentals around Berkeley and it seems kind of expensive there too. I never really been to SF so just wondering if yall had recommendations. There is a BART that can take me to Walnut Creek then transfer...
Accept Paypal 1. Jack Wills Button Down Shirt - Small (Brown Pattern) - $17 US Shipped 2. J Crew Henley Shirt - Small $17 US Shipped 3. Polo Ralph Lauren Flannel Shirt with suede patch - $17 US Shipped 4. J Crew Blue Gingham Slim Fit Shirt - Small - $22 US Shipped
Closed
Closed