or Connect

Posts by dadave

nike air max 90 retro - infrared - sz 10
What are yalls thoughts about Fremont or Walnut Creek?
I have 3 pairs of grey loafer socks. I tried one on and didn't fit me well. Selling it pretty much brand new but will sell it half off.
Accept Paypal - US Shipped Originally built for the U.S. Military, our flagship Aviator surpasses rigid mil-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and relevant to the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best. made in USA using the finest components found worldwide. signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots lifetime-warranted solder joints Military Issued: HGU4/P,...
Hi, I will be transferring to the West Coast shortly. My job is in San Ramon but i was wondering if yall had any recommendations where to live. I'm still in my 20s. I was hoping to live in SF but it's kind of far, about a 35-40 mile drive. I also started looking online for rentals around Berkeley and it seems kind of expensive there too. I never really been to SF so just wondering if yall had recommendations. There is a BART that can take me to Walnut Creek then transfer...
Accept Paypal 1. Jack Wills Button Down Shirt - Small (Brown Pattern) - $17 US Shipped 2. J Crew Henley Shirt - Small $17 US Shipped 3. Polo Ralph Lauren Flannel Shirt with suede patch - $17 US Shipped 4. J Crew Blue Gingham Slim Fit Shirt - Small - $22 US Shipped
Closed
Closed
Brand New with Tags Schott Work Shirt - Small
Closed