or Connect

Posts by JeffT

I thought maybe some of you Baroni skeptics that have been calling me a liar in this thread might want to see this . For those of you that posted "I KNOW Baroni is not made by Corneliani".... Just wondering, how does that crow taste? LMAO! Jiangsu Sunshine Group Installs GERBERsuite Line China-based Jiangsu Sunshine Group has entered into a joint venture with Italy-based Corneliani. Under the terms of the agreement, Jiangsu Sunshine Group will manufacture 250,000 mens...
Hello Everyone! I haven't been around for awhile but I can see some things haven't changed. The people that have never seen my suits are skeptical and slam them and the members that own one of my suits can't stop talking about it. Trust me, after more than a decade of doing this with well over 80,000+ transactions under my belt without a single complaint, I do not think I need to shill. In fact I have 5+ full references pages filled with hundreds of letters with most...
Rach2jlc, Why don't you try reading the thread before chiming in.
I guess it's time for me to chime in. First off if I seemed offended in a reply I am sorry. I try to blast through anywhere from 200-300 inquiries a day so usually I am in a hurry. Okay! Believe me when I tell you guys I have nothing to do with labels or manufacturing. Mantoni, Enzo and Fiorelli is Gruppo Bravo-->> http://www.gruppobravo.com/Suit.html Enzo is their high line., Mantoni mid line and Giorgio Fiorelli is their bargain line. Baroni is Baroni and...