or Connect

Posts by nemuu

You got PM.
Hi, Selling these for a friend. It's a pair of Acne Mics in the red stitch style that made Acne famous back in the late 1990s when they made their very first jeans (this might be a pair of those, not sure). They're in good condition with plenty of life left, nice robust denim, straight fit. Tagged 34 but seem to run small (more 31,5-ish), but check the picture for exact measurements. Measurements with the help of my crude model...
Bumping this with my two major pieces, the last one of which just got done the day before yesterday! My antique theater mask: And my new luchador (inner bicep): Haters gonna hate.
Excuse the chicken legs Made in the shade shirt Blueprint cotton blazer Old ass shorts Chucks Vintage Seiko 6309 on Bond NATO Flathead feather ring Worn down Chucks Some sterling bracelet I picked up in Andalucia.
Excuse the chicken legs Made in the shade shirt Blueprint cotton blazer Old ass shorts Chucks Vintage Seiko 6309 on Bond NATO Flathead feather ring Worn down Chucks Some sterling bracelet I picked up in Andalucia.
Measurements on the Large J Crew coat?
Jacket's gone, thanks.
E: Gone
Hi, Selling three pieces (the jacket via as a favor for a friend). 2005 season LVC 501 1886. Very hard to find. Been collecting dust in my closet over the last few years (nothing a quick rinse won't fix!). 120 dollars. Measurements: Waist: 84 cm / 33 inches Inseam: 86 cm / 34 inches. Hem: 22 cm / 8,7 inches. Selling these that I bought a while back and basically never used since they're way too tight. Tagged 33x36, actual measurements below. They're a skinny fit...
I'm pretty sure I recognize this dude... A year or so ago: