or Connect

Posts by TrojanGarb

I'll be in Germany for a couple weeks, anyone have sources for German Army Trainers? Will have access to Dusseldorf, Hamburg, and Munich. Thanks
+1 more Coastal Appreciation
Quote: http://shop.nicekicks.com/products/lpe-ca Thanks. Got me some 11s. Repped
Quote: Originally Posted by Jawsh Does anyone have any info about the Vans - LPE CA Canvas, specifically true white/gum sole? I have searched everywhere and they are sold out. Are they an older style? Would the b&m vans stores carry them? The normal vans stores generally won't have the CA line. The powers of the internet fail on these, sold old everywhere. Try their stocklist and check with some of those B&M stores....
Quote: Originally Posted by Peter1 So you made them into 511's. Seriously, Levi's needs to make a STF in 514 and 511 cuts. The 501 is a classic but you either need to have a tiny waist or sturdy legs to make them look good. 511 is nearly a perfect fit for me if I go TTS. 514 is nice with boots. Once the 514 came out I gave up on the 501 except for an old pair I use as work pants...I'd go back to 501 if they reduced the leg volume about an inch all...
Likey the Vans. Seen them B&M anywhere? Liked these Pumas, but $120 ehhh....
This thread is full of Winning I despise SF. The self-righteous hipsters The ugly women Awful weather Dirty streets, dirty people Parking sucks At least the hills kill the fixed gear bicypsters. Yet one must go to "the city" for any semblance of nightlife or to trawl the dregs cast off from more beautiful cities. SF is detestable enough that I choose to live in silicon valley. I die a little inside every day. Just give up and find a place off the 280 and...
Another vote for monoprice! I've run their 50 footer to a projector with no problems at all. To reiterate what everyone is saying: it's a digital signal. Its going work or not. Digital signal degradation is painfully obvious and I consider that NOT working. That could only happen over long runs and low powered sources. The easiest comparison is your digital cable. If you ever get a bad signal with a blocky mess... that's what a corrupt digital signal looks like - it is...
Pass, H&M or Zara would be far better for the same price point/mall accesibility. Express has pretty big "middle america" sizing too.