or Connect

Posts by AntonioG

YORUGUA YORUGUA YORUGUA
Suitsupply - Navy Summer Coat. The color is a bit darker than the picture. Cool, stylish and water repellent. They sell it to you for $299. Yours for 50% off $150. Free shipping to CON USA
TAKE ADVANTAGE knocking down $100 for one and only reduction. If not sold by Oct 9th, it goes out of sale Zegna mainline for those warmer days. 49% cotton, 43% linen, 8% silk. Worn only once so it is like new. Original price $1950, yours for $350 $250. Shoulders:18.75 Length: 30 under the collar Lapel:3.5 Chest:44 Sleeve:24.75 with 1 inch to increase Free shipping to CON USA
Isaia Sport coat - For Spring or Fall. Beautiful casual yet elegant subtle rust windowpanes. Soft shoulder, Base 'S' with the Red Isaia label. 90% wool 10% cashmere. Almost new condition. Shoulders:19 Length: 31 under the collar Lapel:3.25 Chest:44 Sleeve:24.75 with 1 inch to increase Free shipping to CON USA
TAKE ADVANTAGE knocking down $100 for one and only reduction. If not sold by Oct 9th, it goes out of sale. From $399 to $299 Isaia Suit: Very versatile wool with a flannel look and feel. Navy with very thin light blue and white stripes. Base 'S' with the Red Isaia label. In very good condition. Jacket: 3 to 2 roll Shoulders:18.5 Length: 30.5 under the collar Lapel:3.5 Chest:42 Sleeve:25 with 1 inch to increase Pants: Flat front Waist:36 Rise:11 Length:39.5 from top to...
As I am moving to a new place, I would like to sell a few items for those interested. Carmina Split Toe Shell Cordovan - I got these on my trip to Spain from the Madrid store. The Armoury and Carmina's online store used to carry them but I don't see them anymore. These have never been worn other than when I tried them in the store. Paid around $720, yours for $425. Size 9UK/10US in the Alcudia last. You will get them with the complimentary (never used) shoe cream that...
Cool combo. Who makes those loafers?
Excellent cause . On top of my contribution, I will contribute with 25% of the sale proceeds I can get from the items I have for sale.
SORRY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT THIS LISTING IS CLOSED. Yours for USD 189. DEC 22 FINAL UPDATE: FINAL PRICE DROP to USD 125 FOR WHICH 25% OF THE SALE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE SF SPONSORED CHARITY. I will be out for vacation to Spain for a few weeks, therefore I can only accept payment until today Thursday Dec 22, 3pm NY EST time. I will ship all sold items by end of day today. Free Shipping to CON USA. Ask me for International. Thanks and Happy Holidays Hi, I...
Hello, I got this from Saks 4 months ago(for about $250) but have only sprayed a couple of times(bottle is 99% full) as I always go with Gendarme or Millesime Imperial. Sorry for anyone interested outside of the USA but I will only ship this item within the Continental USA. Yours for USD 75 Final Sale SOLD Thanks.