or Connect

Posts by AntonioG

Cool combo. Who makes those loafers?
Excellent cause . On top of my contribution, I will contribute with 25% of the sale proceeds I can get from the items I have for sale.
SORRY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT THIS LISTING IS CLOSED. Yours for USD 189. DEC 22 FINAL UPDATE: FINAL PRICE DROP to USD 125 FOR WHICH 25% OF THE SALE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE SF SPONSORED CHARITY. I will be out for vacation to Spain for a few weeks, therefore I can only accept payment until today Thursday Dec 22, 3pm NY EST time. I will ship all sold items by end of day today. Free Shipping to CON USA. Ask me for International. Thanks and Happy Holidays Hi, I...
Hello, I got this from Saks 4 months ago(for about $250) but have only sprayed a couple of times(bottle is 99% full) as I always go with Gendarme or Millesime Imperial. Sorry for anyone interested outside of the USA but I will only ship this item within the Continental USA. Yours for USD 75 Final Sale SOLD Thanks.
SORRY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT THIS LISTING IS CLOSED. THANKS TO THOSE THAT MADE A PURCHASE! DEC 22 UPDATE: Each sells for USD 29 or get 3 for USD 75 This is it. Get 1 tie for USD 20, 3 for USD 50 (You can combine it with the other Tie sale thread). I will be out for vacation to Spain for a few weeks, therefore I can only accept payment until today Thursday Dec 22 3pm NY EST time. I will ship all sold items by end of day today. Anything not sold will be...
SORRY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT THIS LISTING IS CLOSED. THANKS TO THOSE THAT MADE A PURCHASE! DEC 22 UPDATE: Each sells for USD 29 or get 3 for USD 75 This is it. Get 1 tie for USD 20, 3 for USD 50 (You can combine it with the other Tie sale thread). I will be out for vacation to Spain for a few weeks, therefore I can only accept payment until today Thursday Dec 22 3pm NY EST time. I will ship all sold items by end of day today. Anything not sold will be...
12/07/2011 Price drop from USD 299 to USD 275 DEC 15 UPDATE: FINAL PRICE DROP to USD 199. DEC 22 FINAL UPDATE: SOLD FINAL PRICE DROP to USD 125 FOR WHICH 25% OF THE SALE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE SF SPONSORED CHARITY: http://www.styleforum.net/t/278293/please-help-us-raise-2k-in-the-first-week-of-this-late-starting-styleforum-charity-drive-for-the-ronald-macdonald-house I will be out for vacation to Spain for a few weeks, therefore I can only accept payment until today...
I don't have experience with the other Borelli models but this one is very Neapolitan as far as shoulders, lapel roll, handwork, the whole 'relaxed, casual, yet elegant' look. Thanks.
Borrelli for Giorgio's Palm Beach Nareno Model EU52R/US42. 100% Cashmere in Grayish Blue in a subtle herringbone pattern. Perfect for the fall and winter. Soft Neapolitan Spalla Camicia Shoulder. This is a beautiful soft, shirt like jacket. Lots of handwork. Goes nice with gray, charcoal, navy pants. Only worn 2 times. Has flap pockets (they were tucked in when the pics were taken) Jacket:3 Buttons roll to 2.5; Shoulders:19.5"; Length BOC:30.5"; Sleeve Lenght:25", .75"...
Spring/Summer Ring for the Armoury Model 225 EU52R/US42 Navy with light violet windowssuit (unlined). Never worn and is as new. This is the same as Mark Chu wore as a sportcoat in this picture which reflects the true color of the suit. This will look very nice on someone with a slim physique. Jacket: 2 Buttons;Shoulders:18.75"; Length BOC:30.25"; Sleeve Lenght:25", .75" to let out; Chest:21" Pants: Flat Front; Waist:36", 1" to let out; Length:47"; Ankle Width:8.5";...