or Connect

Posts by VINSON

Italian shoes run narrower compared to English shoes ime.
I actually want the conservative width lapels which should go well with my 3 inch ties. vitaminc: that's something I'm worried about. The shoulder alterations are more pricey. I'm still pretty sure I'm going to get a TaT suit, I just need to be more careful with my measurements.
hmm. I thought MTO was something else. I was specifically speaking with the sales rep about MTM. The MTO you are describing doesn't work so well because I need the jacket a certain length (26-27 inches) that isn't standard. The sales rep guaranteed me he could make the jacket as short in length as I want and take in the the waist as much as I want and the price quoted was $1040. I will have to check again but now it seems it would be better to go only TaT. S. Lampman...
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffsWood Very different looks between those two option the GEO cut in the Sammy is the closest thing to the ToT look. Also are you sure you can get a Sammy MTM for $1040??? I am pretty sure that is the MTO price on sale at Harry's. Mind you for your second suit there is nothing wrong with MTO. Personally I wouldn't get into MTM/bespoke suits until I had few RTW or MTO suits under my belt. Too much can go wrong even if you...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Why not just buy that suit? It costs 1000-2000 euros and I'm not in Milan anymore. How much do PZ suits go for full retail in Milan? I didn't walk into the store but I saw some in Munich and I found Munich a less expensive city than Milan. Quote: Originally Posted by philosophe Sammy and TaT are rather different looks. I think you need to make an aesthetic decision. I like the...
My first mtm experience: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ight=omtailors (note the pants don't fit that well unless I stand awkwardly.) If you had $1,000 to spend on clothing and you only had 1 suit and wanted to get more would you go for Samuelsohn from Harry Rosen (MTM) on sale @ the fabric you want for $1040 or TAT which is half the price? Samuelsohn: - Measured in store (my greatest fear alleviated) - Free alterations TaT: - Half the price - Interesting style...
I would get a porter bag. (not made of leather). Mine holds up well.
don't button them up
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn I'm comparable to the guy on page 1 in the 10% category with the light blue boxer/briefs. Actually, that's what my body looks like as a whole, except that guy has much nicer quads, and I'm pale. The 10% category is probably closer to the 13-15% category and with less muscle the % increases.. (LBM/Total Body Mass = %, where keeping the bones constant - although when you lift your bones tend to become denser -...
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked May be not... He's (PH) pretty old though (I don't mean this in a negative way, but he doesn't look his age which is great), so you kind of proved his point, not disputed it.