or Connect

Posts by mikeman

Well, I eagerly await the finished product ... or just photos!
I am no "aficionado", but if I buy a 10 box or a multi pack; I'll let a couple to sit in my humidor and age. I have some that are 3 years old, which is nothing compared to some guys. I wish I had enough money to buy by the boxful and let them age for like 5+ years... maybe some day. Also, If you need someone to test your humidor in the midwest, just let me know, and I will gladly do it for you.
Looking to purchase a duffle. Cant decide on small or medium. Mostly would be used as a weekender type bag. Possible comparison picture? Also, do we know if Cranes has a current discount code?
+1Looks good, fast, and the frothed milk is great in my opinion.
Probably mentioned already, but the Allen Edmonds site has some deals on their polish. Some colors are only a dollar.
My grandma has this painting that I have always been fond of. Just trying to find more info on it or the artist. The only thing I know is the artist. E. Ward. Any info would be cool.
What color heel dressing for the Gramercy? Neutral or brown?
Montecristo #3. Any good?
Tried the blue lungo capsule this morning--woof, it was awful. Also, anyone having issed with the status website for the Nespresso $100 credit?
Yeah, those are both on my list to try this week. What capsules do you guys like to use for lattes, and which do you generally drink straight? Edit: Indriya is amazing. Gave me a big caffeine buzz.