or Connect

Posts by mikeman

Once you get the notification that you got the 100 dollar credit, just go ahead and place an order. It will show on your bank account that it went through for the full amount, but when it clears, it will take the 100 off the total charge.
Quit being a dick. This is a Filson thread. Not a "tell me that my stuff is inferior" to another brand thread.Also, people buy Filson, not only because it's extremely durable, but they also have some of the best customer service around. Oh, and its made in the good old USA.
Just got an Espro (big 40 0z version) from my brother. Pretty amazing press; no silt and keeps coffee hot. Anyone else use one?
I would like to try drinking more scotch, I have only tried Dewars and found it pretty enjoyable. For under ~$35 what would be the top 3 to try?
Fo' free!
Well, I eagerly await the finished product ... or just photos!
I am no "aficionado", but if I buy a 10 box or a multi pack; I'll let a couple to sit in my humidor and age. I have some that are 3 years old, which is nothing compared to some guys. I wish I had enough money to buy by the boxful and let them age for like 5+ years... maybe some day. Also, If you need someone to test your humidor in the midwest, just let me know, and I will gladly do it for you.
Looking to purchase a duffle. Cant decide on small or medium. Mostly would be used as a weekender type bag. Possible comparison picture? Also, do we know if Cranes has a current discount code?
+1Looks good, fast, and the frothed milk is great in my opinion.
Probably mentioned already, but the Allen Edmonds site has some deals on their polish. Some colors are only a dollar.