or Connect

Posts by mikeman

Thanks guys. Do I really need to be prepared with lots of questions, or will they kind of do most of the question asking? I'm just hearing different things on different sites.
Next week I have an informational interview at an advertising agency. I'm looking to getting in to the account side of things. Anyhow, I have never had an information interview. What I have gathered is that I basically kind of just talk to them about the company and where I might fit in. Is that correct? Any pointers or things that would help me be prepared would be fantastic. Thanks.
Got my hands on a large. I have the feeling it's going to fit a little better than a medium would have. Ill report back when I get it.
Sorry its taken so long for the pictures. Anyway, here are some pictures to show the size of the Medium travler. I didnt pack it very full, but just to get a general idea of what it can hold I included: 1 pair of percells 12 t-shirts 5 pairs of chinos 1 sweater And there is still plenty of room for undies, socks, and a dopp kit. Plus room in the exterior pockets.
Thanks for the pictures. I'm betting a medium will be a bit tight on me, but I'm sure I can always get rid of it.
Any idea if the outlet have the Beaufort on sale? If so how much?
Thanks for the fit pictures. Is it super tight if buttoned up?
Rambo, levis had it for 113.xx (xxl only) Unfortuanltely, Filson is out of large. How confident are you that medium would be a good fit?
Alright, like an idiot I waited to buy the trucker jacket in tan (size large). Levis just had them on sale for 100 bucks. However, now I cant find one anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find one? Any help would be awesome. Thanks. Also, I'm 5'9 and about 170. I should be getting a large, right?
From what I've seen, the duffle would be too big, plus it doesn't have an organization. The medium traveler has 4 outside pockets, and 2 inside. My laptop (15 inch MBP) fits in one the interior or exterior. Here's a picture of a stuffed medium duffle.