or Connect

Posts by mikeman

Basically a brand new pair of Rogue Territory Skinny jeans. size 31 and hemmed with a chain stitch to about a 31.5. I wore them around the house for a few hours, but that's about it. These are really great jeans, but I need a different size. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures!
Big fan of using nice paper (and pen). Mostly use Rhodia, as they have such a variety of sizes and types. I use a webbie as kind of a personal journal, and BLOC pads for daily notes. What do you guys like to use, and what notebooks do you use for what?
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I've decided to give the Audioengine A5+ a try. They're on massdrop, and people seem to love them. Anyhow, now I'm trying to choose a color. Being a style forum, I figured you guys could help. The bamboo is $50 more. I just don't know how the black or white would look in say a living room... thoughts?
I did not name them. They were a special group buy from a website called Urban Daddy. It's basically the same shoe as the AE Macneil, but I beleive they're made from horween Dublin leather...not 100% sure on that.
So I'm looking to get some decent speakers for my computer, as that's how I play my music. However, I do try to download either lossless or something with a high bit-rate. I also use a fiio E7 DAC, which, I know is not great, but it does help. Anyhow, I'm looking for a decent pair of speakers. My budget is about $250. i've listened to the klipsch promedia 2.1 lots, and think they are great for the price. However, I've read in a few places that it might be a better option...
While you may be correct on the fit. I will politely have to disagree with you on the article I linked. There are a handful of pairs on the page that have them in the same are as mine.
Thanks! I just didn't think it would crease that far up. However, after reading reading this, I'm sure it's just fine.
bought a pair of Mora 2.0 yesterday, and have been wearing them around a bit to break them in. Today I noticed some creasing in the toe box area. Is this normal? The shoe fit seems to be spot on--or so I think.
Nothing fancy like most here, however, I work in the marketing/ advertising department at a credit union (one of the largest in the state). I primarily do video and design work. I hope to one day work at an actual agency as an account rep. I've done a couple of informational interviews and have decided that its the most fitting position for me as I like both the client side of things and the design aspect. I think I'd need to start as an assistant account executive, but...
I'll be flying to Florida this week, and plan on bring some smokes along. My question to you guys is; can I bring my cutter in my carryon? I only ask because I don't plan on checking a bag...