or Connect

Posts by Crane's

I can find info on Google to back up anything I say but that's neither here nor there. If I listened to all the "experts" out there about the care of shell cordovan I wouldn't have a solid pair of 721s today. Coconut oil is used as a component in some leather conditioners. It might do in a pinch in the short term but saying it can replace a product specifically formulated for conditioning leather is fiction.
It's not an urban legend and neither is activating your camera on your computer without you knowing it.
Yeah, the party is over.
When you sign up for a service you willingly and knowingly give up certain personal data. If you read the typical privacy statements issued by these companies you are told to what extent your information will be used. Most of the time that means it's used internally for demographic, traffic flow and so on. You are never told that all your information is going to be dumped willingly or unwillingly into a spy network to be analyzed to see if you are some kind of terrorist...
So where do all the guns come from that are in the hands of the criminals in Mexico where gun ownership is illegal?Question 1. Everyone I know including self has done so. A locked vehicle is a locked container which means it's basically acting as a temporary gun safe. In some locations/businesses/areas A CCW holder is not allowed to carry their gun legally so you lock it in the car. After you go hunting or go to the range a lot of times you stop somewhere or go eat. You...
How about neither one. At least in China's case they have to hack a system instead of having it just handed to them. You know Harvey, I wonder if it's determined that all those big companies that claim no knowledge in the NSA fiasco are found to be in cahoots with them. I''m wondering what legal ramifications could befall them? It would certainly seem that breach of privacy lawsuits could be filed. Then again Big Brother will come to the rescue I suppose. LOL!
Through illegal means. What's your point? Are you going to tell us that the victims of a criminal act (theft) are responsible again? It doesn't work that way so get over it. Don't bother with the whole safe thing again because what the smart thieves do is steal the safe and open it later away from the crime scene. You go round and round with this GT but you have yet to come up with anything other than anecdotal evidence based on your extraordinarily small civilian...
Pot kettle black. Who really cares especially in light of the gov "hacking" all those nice domestic systems we all use. LOL!
Yeah, that's one of the beautiful things about light tan or natural full grain leather. It begins to age, start changing color and develops a rather dramatic patina from pretty much day one. After a few years the light tans darken up and you end up with something that has that well aged golden brown marbled look which tells many stories. I have a 30 year old natural leather belt case for a field notebook/compass sitting on my kitchen table that I oiled up a week ago. It's...
Once again GT we aren't talking about an assassination attempt. There is literally no defense against that. We aren't talking about that. We are talking about home invasions and things like robbery where killing you IS NOT the primary objective. You answered my question about being able to get in my house and waking me up successfully with a no. The point being that with all your military training you don't think you can pull it off. My simple alarm system combined with...