or Connect

Posts by Crane's

We're going to have to disagree on that one. I have documented 5 years of brutal use and they just clean up and keep right on going.
An absolutely insane lightning bolt from an advancing 50,000 foot tall supercell storm.
Yes
A few storm shots from yesterday. Two black and whites shot with a 21A filter for contrast. One color.
No meteors (Camelopardalids meteor shower) but I got this. It's called an Iridium flash. If a satellite is positioned just right they reflect the sunlight back to the ground like a mirror as they pass by. This one was bright, really bright. Now the proper term for this is "satellite flare or glint" and is most often associated with the Iridium Telecom satellites. Hence the more common name of Iridium flash. The image is a 30 second, three frame composite shot at 2:25am CDT...
No meteors (Camelopardalids meteor shower) but I got this. It's called an Iridium flash. If a satellite is positioned just right they reflect the sunlight back to the ground like a mirror as they pass by. This one was bright, really bright. Now the proper term for this is "satellite flare or glint" and is most often associated with the Iridium Telecom satellites. Hence the more common name of Iridium flash. The image is a 30 second, three frame composite shot at 2:25am CDT...
We use the BB all the time when we buy used inventory or price a collection. The values listed have been pretty much spot on. The biggest problem we see is people going to Broker or some other gun sales site and then telling us we are under valuing guns. We tell them to look for guns that actually sold instead of overpriced listings that don't sell. That usually fixes things.
Oh I like it for sure. That's a classic HP supercell no doubt.
...NVM
Thanks. Once it hit all hell broke loose.