or Connect

Posts by Crane's

Sounds good. I'm not seeing it in the current catalog.
Which model is that in your pic? I would imagine those would work real well on leather soled dress shoes.
The Raptors are a bit thicker but that's because they are a shallow random patterned half sole. Basically they're as thick as the commando half sole that so popular. They're designed not to clog and were made specifically for snowy and icy conditions. They've also proven themselves to be really good on concrete and grass too.
That's the catch. The vast majority of the time they'll see light to moderate conditions so the Dainite sole would be just fine. If George says he can do one of the Vibram soles I have in mind then I'm going to overbuild them no question about it.
Are they numbered on the tongue?
Lookin' good. My 721s have been sitting idle for the most part along with my Addisons. I've been so hellbent on beating my brown 1Ks to death it isn't even funny. I don't think I'll be successful anytime soon. LOL!
Of course.
Natural CXL and a leather Dainite sole is what we talked about. After I check the fit George and I will talk about it again. There's a couple of Vibram sole options that I'll be discussing with him for sure.
That's one of the things George and I talked about yesterday. He's very much aware of my 1K antics and is confident that his boots can take whatever I dish out. Rest assured that will be put to the test. I'm sure the boots he's making for me will see some rock hunts and things like that but I'm not getting them for that purpose. These are what I'll be wearing when I'm afield with a camera. Believe it or not that means these boots may see conditions that I'll pass on when...