or Connect

Posts by Crane's

I just rediscovered another reason why I loathe snow. The light temperature must be 8000K and thanks to the clouds dead flat. Anyway here's a pic of my Lathams. The color balance is close but not perfect. I like the tiger stripes that are forming on the right boot where it flexes. Anywhere that my jeans rub against the leather you can see light burnish marks. I'm not used to a heavily oiled rough out leather but I'm liking how it's behaving so far.
I'm liking them a lot. You don't have to do anything to the heel if you don't want to. The heel plate is replaceable if you manage to wear it out which I don't think you'll do for a good long while. I switched mine to a lug plate for better heel traction.
Not on the shelf. I don't have them up on the site so that means availability is sketchy. Send Dave an email with the size you're looking for and he can check W's stock. cranescountrystore@gmail.com
Well if it can be done I think I would go with the venerable Vibram 1249 lug sole on my custom OSBs.
Sure, it'll be a little while since I'm in the middle of doing some gallery submissions.
Deal Thing The cordovan colored 1K is in short supply so it's off the site for now. If you don't see it call the store. This deal works on and offline. While you're at it buy some soap and a hatchet or two. This one will run through Monday. http://cranesboots.com/store/products/ The code is; HATCHET
Deal Thing The cordovan colored 1K is in short supply so it's off the site for now. If you don't see it call the store. This deal works on and offline. While you're at it buy some soap and a hatchet or two. This one will run through Monday. http://cranesboots.com/store/products/ The code is; HATCHET
I just checked you EXIF data on that water shot you're wondering about. f13 at 1/500 of a second. Unless the fisherman was really moving like when casting your shutter speed should have froze him. I also did some math for hyper focus and the best distance to target would be about 30 feet. The depth of field would be 19 feet to infinity. So with that in mind about the only way to end up with a blurry fisherman would be to focus on something right in front of you. Here's a...
I know a place. Call 573-254-3311After I change a few things in a bit I'll also be doing a deal thing.
Sounds good. I'm not seeing it in the current catalog.