or Connect

Posts by Crane's

I don't have those kinds of problems but then again I don't set myself up for failure either. I'm really wondering where 6500K lighting is better than 5000K comes from too. LOL!
Too expensive for sure. I'm wondering if your camera needs to be CLAed. The ASA shutter coupling might be the culprit. Don't you have a metered 35mm camera that you could go out with and compare your handheld to?
Shore, I take it you're using a finder that doesn't meter? If memory serves me right there are finders with meters for that camera. You might want to look into that.
I have one of these with mirror lockup and it's a great medium format camera. Heavy and bulky yes but that's what tripods are for. LOL!
I would have to take a look at a couple of pairs when I'm at the store. In my opinion from a practical stand point, it doesn't matter if they're channeled or not. Channeling looks better but that's really about it.
It won't happen.
If you are an EE you shouldn't be wearing a D width boot in any size. You should be wearing either an 11.5 or 12 EEE.
I'm letting the current sale run until this evening sometime.
Morleys are up on the site and I reactivated the Cordovan original 1Ks since replenishment happens tomorrow.
LOL! I always count on other people to break my shit. That's why none of my camera gear is lent out or handed to anyone else. Hell I've had people knock over the tripod in broad daylight. It's like WTF don't you know how to walk?