or Connect

Posts by mrchariybrown

Please direct all Toj-related inquiries to templeofjawnz@gmail.com. Please direct all Toj-related inquiries to templeofjawnz@gmail.com. Please direct all Toj-related inquiries to templeofjawnz@gmail.com. Please direct all Toj-related inquiries to templeofjawnz@gmail.com. Please direct all Toj-related inquiries to templeofjawnz@gmail.com. Please direct all Toj-related inquiries to templeofjawnz@gmail.com. Please direct all Toj-related inquiries to...
Technique looked pretty solid. Better than most in here, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
He did that at 198's. Not sure if I'll ever do a meet at 198 again. I'm too tall for that weight class. Heck, I'm too tall for 220's.Thanks. I'm just a small fry compared to the guys I'm up against. Glad to see I'm somewhat inspirational.[quote name="Coldsnap" url="/t/156289/random-health-and-exercise-thoughts/49350_30#post_7576738"That's awesome. Next year is totally going to be your year. I already see you popping up on my facebook and were not even friends! So...
For 2015, I want at least two of the following three: Squat - 800 Bench - 500 Deadlift - 700 Also, a 2000 total would be nice.
I usually don't like dumb theories so I wasn't responding to them.But this is right on the money.I get emails everyday from people asking if they could order and every time they get ignored.
I haven't looked at "the spreadsheet," so I'm not sure what to make of that.I do not intend to look at it. So before anyone wants to link me, save yourself the trouble.What I do know is that the BIG bulk of orders have been in July/August.
I really enjoyed The Source Code.
If you sent it to templeofjawnz@gmail.com, we got it.Not sure in terms of dates. But IF my guess is correct, we should be rolling out about 50 jackets a week. I'm hoping that is the case, as I would like to get the jackets out as soon as possible.lol
I'm actually not taking any pay right now. I would like to see the jackets go out before receiving anything.So when some of you (not many) send me rude emails, it's like a kick in the nuts when I'm just trying to help within the best of my abilities and knowledge.That being said, I think there's going to be a huge surge of jackets that will go in the coming weeks (every week a large shipping batch) from what I'm being told.
Price drop