or Connect

Posts by mrchariybrown

Updates Just a few quick updates.. Currently working on the following: Anorak Chesterfield Greatcoat T1 Mackintosh Trench a simple leather/suede ribbed jacket reversible jacket of some sort Not sure how many of these will actually make it to F/W but I'm hoping to have them available. Also, silver Riri zippers are now available on black hides for $50.
Ordered a bunch of Luxire pants but they're too small for me. Brand new, never worn. All prices are 75% of what I paid for them. Prices include shipping within CONUS. 1. Black Twill Soft Chino - $75: http://custom.luxire.com/products/black-twill-soft-chino Front Pleats: Single Pleat Forward Front Pockets: Slant Fly Style: Zip Front Closure: Standard Extended Closure Waist Band: Side Metal Adjustors Rear Pockets: 2 Rear Pockets - NO Buttons Lining: No Lining Bottom...
\T1 is looking to make a comeback.
Daniel found some really nice charcoal calfskin.It's got a soft hand, matte, and up to par with our standards.Only issue is there is only enough for ONE jacket, so it's first come, first serve.Ready, set, go!
Quick update: We're working on F/W drops at the moment. Be on the lookout for some old coats to make return with a refresh. There will also be some new models joining the fray. Gore-tex anorak and a greatcoat to name a couple. Also, some tailored wear might be on the menu. Stay tuned.
I agree - they all work in their own way.
A little update. I've been really busy with my personal life but things are still moving smooth and quickly with Daniel and Sally handling production. Right now, lead time is around 2-3 weeks, so it would be an ideal time to place an order to avoid the autumn rush later on. I'm readily available via email, so drop me a line if you need any help or have any inquiries.
Not too much difference in weight/thickness. I'd say the brown lambskin feels nicer. But depends on what you're looking for.
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been as attentive to this thread in the past couple weeks. Been super busy with life. Moving into my new place this weekend so afterwards, I will be more active in this thread. Thanks!
Damn, I might need to make myself one like this..