or Connect

Posts by mrchariybrown

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been as attentive to this thread in the past couple weeks. Been super busy with life. Moving into my new place this weekend so afterwards, I will be more active in this thread. Thanks!
Damn, I might need to make myself one like this..
The jacket makers are already informed to place veins (if any) in inconspicuous places off at all possible.In this particular situation, more hides would have needed to be bought.
Daniel purchases "Grade A" hides from the vendors we use. Even at that level, there's going to be some extremely minor veins that happen according to the vendors. As you can see in those pictures, it's extremely minor and nothing comparable to what was used in the past with TOJ. The only way to circumvent any veins at all from happening is to buy more hides, which increases the price for the jackets. I think what we do is a good compromise.Sorry you didn't have the best...
SAMPLE SALE Really quick, small flash sample sale. Measurements are approximates. Do NOT PM me. If you're interested, email us at sales@falcongarmentsco.com. 1. MA1 in black lambskin - $550 shipped US No shoulder gussets. Fits like a 48. Shoulder - 17.75" Chest - 21" Front length - 22.75" Sleeve length - 26" 2. DR2 in black lambskin - $550 shipped US Fits like a short 52. Shoulder - 19" Chest - 23" Front length - 21" Sleeve length - 24" 3....
SAMPLE SALE Really quick, small flash sample sale. Measurements are approximates. Do NOT PM me. If you're interested, email us at sales@falcongarmentsco.com. 1. MA1 in black lambskin - $550 shipped US No shoulder gussets. Fits like a 48. Shoulder - 17.75" Chest - 21" Front length - 22.75" Sleeve length - 26" 2. DR2 in black lambskin - $550 shipped US Fits like a short 52. Shoulder - 19" Chest - 23" Front length - 21" Sleeve length - 24" 3....
I'd say somewhere between slim/standard.
Olive as shown is available. Sorry, but we haven't updated the website with olive swatch yet.
I guess you'll have to wait and see.