Posts by mrchariybrown

Why does everyone look so great in our jackets but I just look like a frumpy ass hoe in mine?
Perfect fit on you @Wanderlust3!
We're going to reintroduce a customer photo gallery of some sorts again. They'll be on their own page.
We have synthetic ribbing available. it's not as nice obviously, but it's available if anyone wants it.We can make the baseball jacket as an one-off item if you'd like. But neither Daniel and I care for it much, so it won't be a staple item on our list.If you're interested in that colorway, email me.Working on that at the moment.That would be nice but it probably won't happen for a while. It's a lot of money to do a quality photo shoot with all the jackets we have. Which...
Currently working on a few things for the spring and new fall/winter. Anything in particular you guys would like to see?
That's something we could easily make. Not sure if we'd want to make it a permanent item though unless there was enough interest.If you want this jacket, email me.
What are you doing to your jacket for christ's sake lolI wear my nylon MA1 almost daily and I toss it around on the ground. No fill coming out to speak of.
I mean, theoretically, it should be fine if you wash it on gentle and do NOT use a dryer.But if it were me, I would spend the extra few bucks on a dry cleaner lol
Just some warm water and a cloth should help with that.
I can get some of mine this weekend