or Connect

Posts by mrchariybrown

Not to mention quiet =/= gaming
That being said, most people don't need sizes outside of stock sizing except maybe for length adjustments. Hope that helps some of you.
I will correct you.The sizing is more of an art than a science. The multiplication factor does not work in most cases due to a handful of factors.
One week in, and a cheat meal already?Pizza - 1, Diet - 0
haha thanks, but your appreciation is plenty. Daniel and I just want to put TOJ behind us.I won't go into details now, but it was out of Daniel's and my hands.
For someone that doesn't like speculation, you sure like to throw out speculation.If it makes you happy to know, we weren't paid in jackets nor a % of each jacket.
I've forwarded your sentiments to Daniel. Thanks.
Thanks for the kind thought (should include Daniel too), but there's really no need.I don't think anything would come of it, and even if it did, I don't think I'd want Drew's money knowing he hasn't made everyone's jackets.
Not that I know of. Any feelings or anger or frustration has long passed. I don't speak for Daniel, but I just wanted to help bring people affordable, high-quality jackets that fit right within reasonable turnaround time while getting paid at least something.We just kind of got fed up with how TOJ is being handled and are washing our hands of it.
About a week ago.No, he has not.