or Connect

Posts by GloStiX

He made $4B re-selling suits? WTF. Most expensive store in the world, how much are his suits? Like $10,000? Who would pay that for a St. Andrew's suit they could get for much cheaper through other retailers, or just get bespoke? I don't get what is going on here, are his prices simply driving up hype that makes stupid people buy over-priced stuff from him?
Newb here: 1. When getting bespoke shoes, is the last a "house style" or is it custom-made to your foot's proportions? 2. What is the general price range for entry level up to top tier bespoke shoes (from any maker)?
ITT: old men jelly and ragin' cuz they jacket sag even lower than they azz Who wear's short shorts?
^Yeah that might be the case, but I adjusted my measurements and we'll see what I get. It doesn't make sense that a custom suiting company doesn't let you get a custom "fit" to your suit. How is that any different than getting OTR then? I don't want to complain too much until I get my remake and see what they can do. Also, $75 credit applies to remakes too, right? I will apply it to getting my pants tapered.
What about like bicep/thigh circumference measurements?
Buying from Indochino can be frustrating because there is so little information with regards to the details of how their remake/alterations process works, mailing back, Customs, etc. on the internet. Sure you can read 100 pages of this thread and see a lot of people b!#ching about them, but it's very discouraging for people trying them out because there is no shared repertoire of "insider knowledge". To add my contribution, Angie @ Indochino says: reduce...
Here are a couple close-ups for those of yall interested in fabric quality. Is this supposed to be pressed this way, or did the tailor not even finish pressing my lapel? It doesn't lay flat properly... Working buttonholes are cool, but not when the sleeves are too short and you have thread coming out
Yes, they changed the measurements, at least twice from what I can tell. The day it got sent to tailor, they increased my waist 2" and pants length 3". I screenshotted their adjusted measurements that day, and compared them to my own record of what I submitted. Then, today, when I received the suit, I checked my measurements again, and lo and behold, some of the measurements were changed AGAIN. The pants length got extended another 1/4", wrist, bicep etc. got bigger,...
OK I have received my suit, and will post pictures when I get a chance. Let me say: 1. the fit is atrocious. HORRIBLE. Everything came a couple inches larger than expected. 2. the quality is questionable. I have threads popping out all over the place. I will be applying for a re-make but I need you guys' help: When adjusting a measurement, such as for "BICEP SIZE", say you want the sleeves 1 inch slimmer in CIRCUMFERENCE, do you do -1" on their site, or do you...
^You can see the pictures on LorenzL's blog. General consensus is yes they are slim and some have reported the thighs being too tight. If you are referring to "taper" below the knee, probably not as "skinny" as say a pair of skinny jeans, but you can apply your tailoring credit towards that if you wish. My suit should be here early next week, will post pics.