or Connect

Posts by GloStiX

^Fingers crossed for now. When I get the next suit I will review and post pics. In my original e-mails to Indochino, I had written about StyleForum's 77,000 members and how I wanted to share with you all a positive review of them, so let's hope we can make that happen.
Quote: Originally Posted by angieindochino Can you please email us again to info@indochino.com. I have looked through our recent emails and cannot find your email. I am very sorry for this. Thanks, Angie Angie, I have e-mailed it to you again, from a different e-mail address this time, with photo attachments of the suit. Subject line is "Order #48194".
So I have learned the dark side of Indochino: if you are not happy with your remake, they will give up on you as a profitable customer. My remake came with many issues, from manufacturing defects to fit issues and incorrectly-tailored specifications. After the arrival of my remake, and many attempts to communicate with IC "Concierge" (customer service, I believe it's only Angie), they completely ignored me and ignored my re-make request. I used to get e-mail responses...
For those who have applied for remakes, how long does it take to get an e-mail confirmation? I applied for a re-make the day I received it, and I have not received a confirmation 2 days later. I e-mailed Angie about it as well, with an explanation of why I needed a re-make and the issues I was having with the suit. No response for 2 days either. Their site says they respond to customers within 24 hours. I have read in this thread where they tried to play games with...
How easy is it to tailor wool? Like shortening the sleeves
It varies so much from maker to maker, and also style of the shoe. I was looking at a pair of AE's on eBay, size 8 is 12 inches long... haha
I would like to try on a pair of Park Ave's, but I don't know if all retailers carry E width. I will call around, but do any SF'ers have recommendations? Good shoe stores in Philly? Thanks.
I got my re-make yesterday. No pics yet but here is what I think: A few small details were off: -Weird "ripple/pucker" at right armpit/chest area. -I reduced shoulder by 0.5", increased each sleeve 0.5". On the re-make, sleeves still too short. -Pocket-flap lining wasn't the same color as jacket lining on the re-make. On my original, pocket-flap lining was the same color as the jacket lining. -Pants came a little shorter than I specified, rise a little too longer than I...
Ordered Re-make one month ago. At tailor since Feb 14th. They're still partying for New Year's?
I'm always tempted to have a tailor remove the hip flare of womens jackets and coats since I'm 5'7" 125lb. Most small sizes in the US are still too big for me. Honestly I see nothing wrong with it, it's just a more creative way of appropriating clothing for your wardrobe. I don't discriminate where I shop at all, Levis boys sizes are great for slim fit chinos and such too.