or Connect

Posts by GloStiX

Silly dog, this is Freedomland™, where people who earn 40k spend like they earn 400k. Those who actually earn 400k... well they just get more cocaine and hookers
I am eager to see some finished products from their new digital cutting production system. I had a horrible experience with them back in the day, and I know they had just as frustrating of an experience with me. Every remake they tried to correct one thing but messed up 2 others. Eventually it came down to: here take your money back, GTFO. Can't blame them, but they need to blame their tailors. There was an extreme level of inconsistency in everything from different...
20 y/o, prefer 8"-9" rise on my custom suits. A lot of fashion forward young mens' jeans these days are b/w 6-8" rise, so 8" on a suit isn't even bad... Also, I'm 5'7", so I prefer stuff to be proportionally adjusted, so low rise is a big plus for me. I'd rather not look like I have a huge s*** hanging from a diaper that I'm wearing inside my suit. And let us not forget that the pre-requisite to wearing skinny/low-rise suits is that one ought to possess a lean/athletic...
I am 5'7", wear sz 9-9.5 depending on brand, prefer leg openings around 6-7". It depends on how fat your cankles are, not how big your feet and other appendages are.
Yall may be unimpressed, but that's all I've been looking for: a clean plaintoe with a sleek shape and good quality. I've had to resort to Aldo and the like for a plain dress shoe with a fashion-forward (not clunky/chunky or fat) silhouette, but we all know about Aldo's quality...
Any info about this brand? Or their manufacturer?
Quote: Originally Posted by landshark To me the premise is way too unrealistic, and will ultimately be the shows downfall. A smart, talented attorney, risks his entire career so he can work with a dishonest young college stoner. What's more is the show is called "suits." That in itself tells me that whoever is writing the show gained all their knowledge about lawyers from TV and have no idea what they do. They think they just prance around in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo so who was the one that was at my tailor's with two indochino jackets trying to get the sleeve pitch or something fixed... and was unhappy that it didn't come out perfect. You paid $400 for online made to measure suits and expect the sleeve pitches/rumpling to be perfect?!?!?!?!? I hate how people talk like that. "You only paid ____ for some middle-class sh*t-tier Rolex so what'd you expect, a functioning...
They have a Groupon going: pay $35 for $90 credit. Some of their site stylistic elements remind me a lot of Indochino. Except Modasuite's "Perfect Fit Gaurantee" does not include remakes--alterations only. Is this related in any way to Indochino? They are also based in Canada.
Yes I really don't know what's going on. That was the exact reason for the second-most-recent remake as well. Some of the measurement changes seemed illogical too, where they would expand the bicep but shrink the wrist, or shrink the thigh and expand the knee. No, I don't have tumors. As a previous poster brought up, I wonder if it is to cover up sloppiness in the manufacturing process, and just pump out clothes faster, then fudge the numbers to match, plus or minus a...