or Connect

Posts by GloStiX

Found at Saks Off 5th: Saks Fifth Avenue RED line and BLACK line suits. Some have Zegna fabric. Specifically I just picked up this: https://www.saksoff5th.com/shadow-stripe-extra-trim-fit-wool-suit/0492508820677.html and want to know what the heck it is (a suit, I know), worth it or should I return, etc. I'm a young professional student who wears suits only a few times a year but I'd rather get something nicer than Macy's/H&M/etc. and don't want to go MTM.
SAME! I think it's due to the button stance. If the buttons were spaced differently, that area right above the waist would not split. Imagine if a button were going thru the 2 sides of the shirt right at the split point, it would be held together with no split possible.The only way to remedy this would be to change the spacing of the buttons along the shirt.The optimal button spacing is probably related to teh height of the wearer, since all of our bellies and thus split...
Raised price makes Indochino even more "not worth it".
Want to confirm some things: What is their smallest size: 34S, 36S? What is their tightest fit: Washington? I am seeking the absolute smallest suit they make, non-MTM.
What about tailoring/fit techniques to get a suit as slim as possible but still allow movement? For example I noticed if I have my shirt sleeves or jacket sleeves too slim it hurts to bend my arm all the way. Yet I will endure some discomfort for a good fit and since I usually don't bend my arms 100% of the way up anyway in day-to-day activities.
Don't do it! These boots won't work for that style.That's the look I was going for, and let me tell you these boots are CHUNKY and CLUNKY as hell. I got the Chippewa GQs and for a short guy like me, the huge thick Vibram sole makes you look like you're wearing platform shoes. The full Goodyear welt that goes around the entire boot only makes it look bigger and wider.The pics you posted are of "slim" low profile boots. More fashion than winter function, but they look much...
I think part of the measurement issue everyone is having here is that it is not in IC's business interest to make their "algorithm" clear to an outsider. i.e. your measurements are the ingredients, they don't want to make their recipe public: "chest +x inches, waist +y inches" etc. Add that to their tailors' stubbornness/inconsistency, and you get the end result which is near impossible to nail down exactly the dimensions you want. I had a suit made FOUR times. None of...
That's a pretty good fit. Where is it from?What you want is called "open quarters"
Anyone who has been here less than 2 years auto-ban plz. I'm sick of the spam advertisement viral fail-marketing.
I'm between half sizes of Chippewa GQs. I figure leather stretches out with time so slightly tight when brand new is OK. But then I read that toeboxes will NOT stretch and I SHOULD have some heel slippage when brand new. So: for leather workboots, is it better to have them smaller or larger right out of the box?