or Connect

Posts by the shah

www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-donald-rolling-thunder-veterans-223701megalomania knows no bounds
Others who had statues of themselves commissioned while in power include Saddam, Hafez al Assad, Berdymukhamedov, Gaddafi, Stalin...
Ronaldo was absolutely awful for 120 minutes, then hit the winning penalty. "Best in the world" Congratulations to zizou, player and coach champ. Meanwhile, Rafa went from heading Madrid 6 months ago to the lower league in England lol
Given that I didn't even make the original comment regarding your level of adherence to what you believe in, I guess I'll leave it to you to figure out why this response doesn't make sense.Unfortunately, this doesn't make sense either. Your extrapolation assumes that the ratio of favorable to unfavorable would remain constant as Johnson becomes better known (starting at a whopping 76%). There just isn't a basis for such a premise (sure, it could remain constant, but it...
Well there's certainly nothing wrong with being principled, and one can be consistently so even in the face of adversity. I won't comment on the Iraq war here, but there are certainly other factors at play aside from what you wrote, so I can't be sure it was a matter of GWB being principled or not. The point I was making is that if one is impervious to change then the potential to become a dogmatic increases dramatically, and that really is dangerous. I think there are...
right, but the rest of it would include, especially one who is uncompromising and dogmatic.the point is, a presidential candidate should have a platform based on some sort of ideology, which isn't the case for trump because chest thumping isn't an ideology it's what gorillas do. Being an ideologue, on the other hand, can be dangerous.I mean forcing the view in this thread. What does it achieve other than upsetting yourself ? Back to the poll, you're assuming that 50% mark...
there is difference between the two
I think it's pretty clear this is not what we have here. And while I sympathize with your plight, I just don't see what forcing this view can achieve. It's going to take time to gain any traction, and I'm not sure anybody here disagrees in principle but rather most seem to acknowledge the impracticality. I think if a third party/libertarians can get sizeable representation in the Congress first, that will open up opportunities for future presidential bids. And I don't...
1) What was wrong with the iran nuclear deal ? The alternative was war. The deal in place now doesn't preclude a future military option, what it does is offer an alternative to yet more expensive conflict. This is something its opponents seem to either not realize or choose to ignore. Not surprising, though. Even Clinton was completely opposed to it though now she tries to take credit for Kerry's work. I assume you didn't know any of this though.2) Gibonius says that...
which native is this referring to? you think a greek might belong to a tribe here ?? and you claimed your IQ was that high .......and not that it can really drag down the level of conversation in CE, but it seems the wall that kept out sub-100 count posters has been breeched