or Connect

Posts by the shah

Need to move some items I don't wear much. Great condition and quite rare piece in black. Size 3 knit wool with button fly closures, two side pockets and one rear. Also includes a removable insert that can be worn as shorts during warmer months.  Asking $300 shipped. International please add $20.
Need to move some items I don't wear much. Great condition and quite rare piece in dark grey iteration. Size 3 knit wool with button fly closures, two side pockets and one rear. Also includes a removable insert that can be worn as shorts during warmer months.  Asking $300 shipped. International please add $20.
YYPH SS2011 Shorts     Size 4, very soft cotton, great condition. I usually wear a 3 and this size is fine (waist is big so belt required, or be spectacular and wear with suspenders). Could even be nice cropped trouser look for a 2.  Waist: 48cm Length: 70cm Rise: 39cmI Inseam: 31cm  Adjustable hem 24 ~ 26cm   Asking $175 shipped OBO International please add $20.
Y's Yohji Yamamoto 100% cotton. Made in Japan. Double-sided print shirt. You can see the plaid when you roll up. Fantastic condition, light weight and beautiful patterns. Measurements (size 3 equiv.): shoulders 44cm, chest 59cm, length 83cm, sleeves 60cm.   Asking $125 shipped OBO International please add $10.
Old one, I guess, as I haven't been in 5 years or so. It was always a zoo, lots of fun in there.Zlatan being Zlataninstagram.com/p/q_rH6khEJK/
Friendly matches, and pre-season in general, are a horrible metric for judging any team...You could always check out season highlights for any of the teams you're interested in, there are surely endless hours of viewing on YouTube. Lucky Bar is ok. If you make it to NYC, go to Nevada Smiths. The atmosphere there gets pretty intense esp during big EPL matches. It fills up quickly though.  Didier back in EPL is fantastic news, I don't care for Chelsea at all but this guy is...
Speaking of youth development ...   http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/sports/worldcup/a-qatari-soccer-program-looking-to-rise-buys-a-foothold-in-europe.html?ref=sports&_r=0
More transfer updates, Barca supposedly getting Mathieu from Valencia which means more pique-masc at the back (honestly bartra should be starting) Madrid will be getting James Rodriguez. Another luxury toy for Perez!
Short answer is that English players are overrated and in no small part due to the aggressive media. The league is filled with talent from other countries, you'll hardly find a top 4 squad with majority-English. They simply don't emphasize youth development like, say, Spain and Germany.Not sure who considers the EPL to be the best and by what criteria, but if you look at European competitions it's certainly not been the case in recent years. In terms of competitiveness,...