or Connect

Posts by the shah

I didn't realize there's a massive influx of Muslims that needs to be stemmed in the US. Good thing Trump is here to stop the invasion. So this just happened too Trump-loving tow truck driver leaves handicapped motorist stranded over Bernie Sanders support http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/5/trump-loving-tow-truck-driver-leaves-handicapped-m/ “I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave.”
Where is @LighthouseIs it really dragging down the quality of discussion ?
wow this will be another useless final. even roma and wolfsburg put up a bigger fight, pellegrini should go off to the countryside and contemplate his life. pep can't do worse. half that team needs to be sold. 0 shots on target
whoever raises more, wins
thats the huge difference, it's a completely different angle from which each approaches the issue of regular folks losing out.
you see this is where i think there is no equivalency. the bernie supporters complaining about jobs don't blame the foreigners but the banks/greedy corporations for exporting and outsourcing. this is different than blaming immigrants for coming in and taking jobs. i could be mistaken, because i don't pay attention to the particulars of useless arguments anyway.
this isn't an unfair assessment, but i think the reasoning behind the positions are very likely to be unrelated.
If he showed anything last night during the victory speech, it's that he can control himself and do so very well. It was a complete 180 from the style of rhetoric. He could have bashed Cruz into the ground and the knuckle draggers would have cheered him on, but he didn't. He reached out with his olive branch, presumably an attempt to bring Cruz supporters into the fold, along with all the other nonsense about other candidates being great, promoting party unity, etc. I...
Trying to take credit for something she opposed the entire time it was being negotiated. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/for-hillary-clinton-and-john-kerry-divergent-paths-to-iran-nuclear-talks.html?_r=2&referer=
not so far from how trump/other conservatives are treating a different group in the US, if you're not denying a certain identity you might as well be a terrorist.that's been the detractor line all along and he's swept the GOP primaries with his toupe. Trump cited a Rasmussen poll during his victory speech last night that he lead Clinton (although there is a caveat: he only leads if the stay-at-home option is removed from the poll, otherwise she has a slight lead). Not that...