or Connect

Posts by the shah

Going to let Monsieur Wenger know he's certainly overstayed his welcome ! The Shah is a massive gooner, as is the Queen of England, incidentally
Wenger would win a street fight any day. Lanky and def seems like the scrappy type, from the streets of Strasbourg. Speaking of Chelsea Arsenal, I got tickets for tomorrow's afternoon kickoff
So maybe some already figured it out but last weekend I was up in NYC for a top secret assignment with@gdl203. We were shooting a photo editorial for the new Frank Leder FW16 collection that just dropped. I've gone on about Leder enough before, but this collection is bananas. Fabrics are extraordinary as usual, the color schemes are really great and @conceptual 4est selected really fantastic pieces for NMWA. Anyway if you guys are interested in seeing the results and...
So maybe some already figured it out but last weekend I was up in NYC for a top secret assignment with@gdl203. We were shooting a photo editorial for the new Frank Leder FW16 collection that just dropped. I've gone on about Leder enough before, but this collection is bananas. Fabrics are extraordinary as usual, the color schemes are really great and @conceptual 4est selected really fantastic pieces for NMWA. Anyway if you guys are interested in seeing the results and...
PSA from ig
Swype (better on android) or Gboard make it really easy for one handed even for little frogs 🐸 Also coming from 6 so glad to hear camera will be nicer
what's going on ? trump hand syndrome or something else ? i'm hoping i'll enjoy the big real estate since it's not my daily but just work phone, so can use it to read books too ? backorder shows ship date in november though
The Senate is currently debating a bill to block a $1.15 billion US arms sale to Saudi Arabia. So far 70 senators have voted in favor of the sale 🙃
This one is for @Nick Carraway , in the heart of DC (not gonna post it in every CE thread though)
is it really far for a mid week trip? i s'pose people actually have jobs and do thinks like workgoing to arsenal v chelsea saturday * * *@LA Guy write me back