or Connect

Posts by the shah

very nice ! that long ss00 shirt/jacket , or at least on of the iterations, has a great quote on it (in Korean--was translated here by some kind fellow many pages ago). i was watching that ss07 suspender jacket, went for quite the bidding ride. but not as bad as that ss15 jacket, as i prepared to bid, it had already blasted off to jupiter. 65k for a used piece that retails 88k
Just received the huge ss00 cropped trousers from wire, with buttoned fly and extreme rise. They're almost like pleatless hakamas but because of the inhuman massiveness of the waist, once you belt them there are some beautifully subtle pleats that form. The wool gab is quite light, and the motion is otherworldly, certainty doesn't seem to obey Newtonian physics. I wonder what would happen if worn with suspenders, it would be like a macroscopic manifestation of uncertainty...
i'm hoping to pick it up , would be a great 3-season item :-)
YYPH AW14 Runway Look #1 trousers in wool blend, beautiful pattern with fold down panel, asymmetrical hidden fly zip (in the shape of anchor) and snap closure. Regular retail: $1060.00 Size: 3 Waist: 48cm Total length: 92cm Hem width: 20 cm Material: wool 70%, polyester 20%, acrylic 5%, nylon 5 % Brand new with tags and fabric patch Asking $300 shipped OBO. International please add $50 shipping.
agreed, and they sold pretty well -- barneys was all out pretty early in the season when i was in ny so when tbs put them up i had to grab one hehethey are indeed huge, i just received my pair bnwt. the wool on it + the pattern are both quite nicewelcome to the most comfortable place check the first post on the first page, it has product codes and the associated seasons though it can't be edited anymore to update with newer seasons.
thanks fellas :-) Another video from AW15 , along with many stills at Antonioli's journal
finally warming up, but still some wooly days ahead [[SPOILER]]
Haider Ackermann RTW FW2015 ---> Comme des Garcons RTW FW2015 ---> Junya Watanabe RTW FW2015 --->
Junya Watanabe RTW FW2015 [[SPOILER]]