or Connect

Posts by the shah

Constructed in Italy from supple black leather and is finished with robust rubber soles. Textured trim at welt, partially leather lined. Brand new in box, includes soft dust bags. Size 41 but fits large especially due to roomy toe box, best for 42-42.5 (my foot is 28cm and it fits fine, perhaps even a bit of wiggle room yet) Retailed close to $1000 Asking $400 shipped OBO International please add $50
YYPH SS2013 jacquard weave cotton jacket in size 3. Dark grey, oversized fit (see measurements) with drop shoulders in very light weight fabric perfect for summer. Excellent condition Chest 54cm Shoulder 54cm Sleeve 64cm Length 86cm Asking $250 shipped OBO International please add $40
Brand new, rare, and in limited release numbers from the YY SS2015 collection (#YY1003). Had to get these from the other side of the world and they were the last ones in the shop. I'm not sure I will wear them. Acetate frames, made in France. Comes with box, leather carrying pouch, and microfabric wipe cloth. Retails $500+ Asking $400 OBO International please add $40 shipping.
YYPH SS2012 Raw Seam Trousers Size 3. Slightly cropped, can be rolled up for more crop effect that I prefer. Total unrolled length = 100cm, waist ~ 46cm. Includes 2 back pockets and a built-in belt for fastening along with 4 sets of buttons. Excellent condition and perfect for summer. Asking $200 shipped OBO. International please add $40.
Full grain distressed goat leather 17 in "vino" (dark burgundy/purple). Brand new unworn. Marked 43 runs tts+ (43-43.5?) Comes with extra laces, box, and white tote bag. RRP $1300 Asking $625 shipped OBO International please add $50 *** Please note I am not a store and I am not accepting returns, please try on somewhere else or ask all the questions before purchase ***
Soft off-white / sand suede 994. Brand new unworn. Lined stag leather. Marked 42 runs a bit smaller (41.5-42?) Comes with extra laces, box, and white tote bag. RRP $1000 Asking $575 shipped OBO International please add $50 *** Please note I am not a store and I am not accepting returns, please try on somewhere else or ask all the questions before purchase ***
Suede high top sneakers lined interior with black details, side zipper. Brand new unworn. Size 42 runs a bit large (42-42.5?) Comes with box and dust bag. RRP $920 Asking $475 shipped OBO International please add $50. *** Please note I am not a store and I am not accepting returns, please try on somewhere else or ask all the questions before purchase ***
SS2006 grey almost slate blue oversized shirt in rayon fabric with white underside. Very good condition. Size 3 Chest 54cm Shoulders 49cm Length from neck to back hem 83cm (front slightly shorter than back) Sleeves 67cm Asking $150 $135 shipped OBO International please add $30.
Dark blue suede with navy patent leather in size 42 BNIB. Flat canvas laces through metal eyelets. Padded collar. Leather trims. Inner side ventilation eyelets. Leather and suede lining. White rubber outsole. Comes with dust bags and two sets of laces. Retail is $500. Asking $300 shipped OBO International please add $50
I just successfully defended my Ph.D. dissertation Incoherence of the Gabardine: Nonlinear flow of infinite-dimensional fabric By the shah Dedicated to my SF homies Abstract: Wearing voluminous garments potentiates a macroscopic manifestation of the uncertainty principle. One consequence, for example, is that one may diffract while passing through a doorway, thus belying arbitrary precision in either position or momentum. Acknowledgements: SS2000 wool gabardine...