or Connect

Posts by snake

I remember the size 3 fitting so big. Sad.
reedos hair
Julius grey leather moto Size: 1 Color: grey Composition: lamb skin w/ cupro lining Condition: 9/10 Asking: SOLD ...
Just put in a tracking number and you should have your money in a week. Still a shitty deal, but hell of a lot better than 21 days.
el bert how did you keep your guidis so clean all throughout that hike? Tell me your secret.
Had some phenomenal crepes when I was in Nice as well. Though I'm partial to galletes and a bowl of cider. Also, solid fits today everyone.
I'll never understand why people beast over visvim so much. Don't feel there's anything too special about the stuff they put out.
Shouldn't be an issue unless you're wearing them in the dead of summer. But they attract dog hair like nobody's business though.
A classic leather oxford by Bespoken tailors, featuring small metal eyelets, a washed leather sole and a hand waxed nubuck finish. Handcrafted in Monte San Pietrangeli, Italy. These retailed for $385 seen here: http://www.bespokenclothiers.com/collection/accessories/the-oxford-black They are the same model except mine have been dyed back. The leather soles are in good shape and the leather upper is as well, with some light signs of wear. No shoe trees included, but I will...
Probably one of my favorites from you snow! Lookin sharp. #hiddenplacketgang