or Connect

Posts by snake

I almost got myself in the same situation, expecting to ship my item to fucking Russia, but thankfully the payment never came through.
P.AM. Warped Record Hat Size: os (approx 57cm) Color: navy Composition: 100% paper Condition: excellent Asking: SOLD
I feel you. I have a mild allergic reaction to shellfish (crustacean group), so fortunately I can still do oysters and clams. Don't know what I'd do with my life if I was ever deprived of that.
Anyone have experience with l.g.r. sunglasses? Pricey, but I like how they're adjustable to your face...
haha damn
nice, derk. really like that ma-1
Stephan Schneider Armenian jacket Size: III Color: shadow Composition: 100% wool, made in Belgium Condition: 9/10 Asking: GONE Putting my Armenian jacket from last fall season up as an interest check. I've got my eye on something right now so I could use the funds. In hard-to-find size 3. I can provide get measurements / take pics if there's interest for it.
EMS is the best option if you're willing to pay for it. USPS priority int is good too. Never had a problem with either.