or Connect

Posts by snake

Stephan Schneider plaid shirt Size: IV (44-46) Color: mixed Composition: 100% cotton, made in Belgium Condition: 10/10 Asking: SOLD
Stephan Schneider wool scarf Color: anthracite Composition: 100% wool, made in Belgium Condition: 10/10 Asking: SOLD
Julius MA elongated jersey pants Size: 1 (elastic waist, accommodates various waist sizes) Color: black Fabric composition: cotton/modal, Made in Japan Condition: 9/10 Asking: SOLD
Fiorentini & Baker Nubuck 706 Size: 40 (fits 41) Color: Black Composition: Leather- nubuck suede Condition: 8/10 Asking: SOLD
Fiorentini & Baker Nubuck 745 Boots Size: 41 (fits 41.5-42) Color: Black Composition: Leather- nubuck suede Condition: 8/10 Asking: SOLD
A possible take on it...From the NYT:“(Walter) Benjamin wondered why the flâneur, born in Paris, did not spring from the glorious archaeological sprawl that is Rome. “But perhaps in Rome even dreaming is forced to move along streets that are too well-paved.” He suggested that for a flâneur, Rome’s “great reminiscences, the historical frissons” are so much junk better left to the tourists. The tourist, that familiar figure of contempt, plays a crucial role in “The Great...
Just saw that someone uploaded a subtitle file for the film. If anyone's using VLC player (which you should), the (english) subtitles are already included within the video file. Went and saw Blue Jasmine the other day. Nice movie. But doesn't hold a candle to a streetcar named desire!
You know what this is. Blue/grey mix. Size 3. Like-new condition. No stains or snags.. Comes from a pet and smoke free home. SOLD
Tim Coppens cotton/leather sweater Size: small Color: gray, white Composition: wool/nylon/elastane/leather Condition: 9/10 Asking: $150-> $140 obo From SS13. It's in excellent condition as I've only worn it once. Has some cool color-blocking going on. The gray portion is wool, while the white material is of a thick stretchy nylon/elastane material. The arm pocket is made of lamb leather. Size small so it should fit a 46. I'm between a 44/46 and I fits me well...