or Connect

Posts by adagio

Some close ups:
Prince Charles wears his signet ring his on his left hand. But I believe he wears a wedding ring behind his signet ring. Can't attach an image but if you google "prince Charles signet ring" you'll see some images.
I'm looking to buy a Watch Winder, and I wondered which of these might be the better one? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121368240277?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150927113388?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT They're similarly priced, and both have additional storage, and visually the only difference appears to be the position of the two knobs. The timer functions seem different in terms of...
For sale is a pair of NWT Hackett Flat Front Cavalry Twill Trousers, Size 34. Lovely Sand coloured 100% cotton fabric, flat front, Seven belt loops, slanted side pockets and two jetted back pockets. Ideal for Autumn/Winter and would look splendid with a Tweed jacket. Asking US$150 plus postage. Measurements: Waist: 34" Inside Leg: 32.25" (with an additional 1.25" on the Hem) Thigh 12.5" Knee: 10.25" Hem: 8.5"
Now's the time to take that career break and travel to exotic but cold climates!
Attn: Skinny Guys; For sale is a pair of NWT Hackett Mayfair Charcoal Herringbone Flannel Flat Front Trousers, Size 30. Lovely charcoal wool fabric, flat front, split waistband, unfinished hems. Six belt loops, belt keeper, slanted side pockets and two jetted back pockets. Change pocket just below waistband. Ideal for Autumn/Winter. Asking US$150 plus postage. Measurements: Waist: 30" Inside Leg: 37" (unfinished) Thigh 11" Knee: 8.5" Hem: 7.5"
Price Drop $110 For sale is a pair of new Charles Tyrwhitt Clarence Brogues in Brown. Size 11 UK. These are "F" width which as far as I know is the standard width fitting in CT shoes. Brand new with some very minor marks on soles consistent with having been tried on. Also some very minor light marks on the uppers which will be gone after the first polish. These are visible in the images. If you're looking for a nice pair of brown Goodyear welted brogues at a reasonable...
Price DROP to $90 For sale is a pair of new Charles Tyrwhitt Flemming Oxfords in Black. Size 10 UK. These are "F" width which as far as I know is the standard width fitting in CT shoes. Brand new, some very minor marks on soles to indicate being tried on (see images). These are no G&Gs or Lobbs, but they're a good solid pair of Goodyear welted Oxfords without breaking the bank. If you're looking for a nice pair of black Oxfords for a wedding or an interview, these are the...
Got this last week, after months of trying find a pre-loved one that didn't have a case that looked like it had been through a shredder. I think they're definitely ding magnets though.
HI, I'm looking for a pair of slim lasted brown suede leather soled loafers without tassels or buckles. Size 9.5 or 10UK depending on the last. New or gently used. ideally broadly similar to those pictured but not necessarily the same. PM me with whatever you have. Thanks.