or Connect

Posts by adagio

We traded messages and the seller gave me his address for the return. He told me what his restocking fee was. I agreed and sent it back. That was it.
I had a similar situation as a buyer. I had been searching for something on German eBay and forgot to change the settings back. I then a couple of days later bought something from a seller in thr US which I subsequently wanted to return. The seller told me to do as you advised this seller but I couldn't do it because it wasn't coming up as an option on the German eBay site. Neither I nor the seller could understand why this was happening until I realised it was because I...
Yes but that image was taken after I had polished both shoes. I'll give it a try again again though as you suggested.
I used Reno Mat for the first time a few days ago. It worked very well on one pair of Lobbs which had some rough dull patches on the toe cap. But it didn't work well on another pair. At least it worked on one shoe but not the other. The left shoe was worse than the right one to begin with but not by much. While I was able to get the right shoe back to a reasonably good shine the left one won't shine up at all. See the image. Just wanted to check with the experts here that...
PM'd you.
Ok thanks for the info. I signed up so hopefully around 11 others will also.
Thanks. I'll go ahead with 10. How many orders do they normally have to get in before they go ahead?
Anyone interested in signing up for an MTO for these wholecuts, 101540 - SNUFF RAPELLO SUEDE on the Elton last? Here's the link https://www.meermin.es/grupoMTO.php?idGrupo=364 I had asked Meermin if this shoe was available and initially they said no but then emailed me to say they were offering it as an MTO. How many orders do they normally need to go ahead? I've no experience with the Elton last. I'm a size 10UK in C&J 348, Lobb 7000 and 8000 and AS724. Do you guys...
This code gives 9% off your CT order: VC9UK. Just enter it on the checkout page. Worked for me this morning. No apparent restrictions, other than it won't work with other offers e.g. if you click through from an email from CT offering free shipping etc. Mods: apologies if this doesn't deserve its own thread but I couldn't find a relevant CT thread.
Thanks for the advice. I've already chatted to Ebay. They say that he can't cancel it now that he has issued an unpaid item claim, but that he could close it after three days as an unpaid item assuming I don't pay. Then I would have to appeal that. I even suggested to Ebay that I would pay and then request a return even before he shipped and I offered a 5% restocking fee, but Ebay say that would be against the rules. I'll just have to hope that he does actually close it...