or Connect

Posts by Raileth

Dark green pants from Neil Barrett in a super soft wool cashmere blend. Slightly used but still in very good condition. Slightly wrinkled in the pictures because it's been in storage but will be much better with a good iron. Tagged a Sz 50 but due to the tabs can fit anywhere from 30-33 waist. Made in Italy. Has a few interesting details which I've taken close ups of in the photos: Zip detail down the back of each leg Velcro closure tabs at hem Adjustable tabs at...
Wool pants from Neil Barrett in a beautiful grey fabric. Worn a couple of times but in almost perfect condition. Made in Italy. Has a few interesting details which I've taken close ups of in the photos: Buckle detail on each side of the waist, can be used to adjust size. Stitching down each leg to give it a pressed look Zips on side pockets Measurements (approximate, in inches): Waist: 32 Rise: 10 Inseam: 28 Hem: 9 Price includes shipping to anywhere. Feel free to PM...
For sale I have a like new wool coat made from Loro Piana superfine wool. Received this as a gift but was slightly too big for me and never wore it. I would say the colour is a very dark grey, almost black. Excellent quality. Fabrics: Outershell: 100% new wool Lining: 100% viscose Measurements: Pit to pit: 21" Waist: 20" Shoulder: 18.5" Sleeves 25.5" Base of collar: 41" 250 GBP shipped worldwide with tracking.
Hi, I'm thinking about picking up some Nicholas and Mark tanktops, and I notice you have two sets going for $55 and $68. What's the difference between the two? I can't seem to tell from what's on the site. Thanks!