or Connect

Posts by commie

Is there any difference to the Brooks Brother AE's and the regular AE's. Was looking to get couple of the BB AE's with teh 2 for $300 sale. Thinking of getting the Strand's, Numok.....Or the 5th Avenue. I currently have the following AE's: Park Ave (Burgundy) Byron (Chilli) Bel Air (Chilli) Burton (Brown) Delray (Black) Hale (Black) Jackson (Black) For the Strand, looking at either the Brown or Walnut....which would compliment my current collection? I think I'll get...
Quote: Originally Posted by hohneokc Both are calf. The burnished means the leather is rubbed with an "antiquing" look. It will have some depth and light color variation from shoe to shoe. Kind of like stained wood, but not so drastic on the grain. The black will be a uniform black over the entire shoe. I have some burnished brown Hinsdales as an example. Chris Anything different with Calf. versus the other AE shoes? They listed the...
What is the difference between the 2 Townley's? 7511 Townley Ls Black Calf\t 7521 Townley Ls Brown Burnished\t One is black, and the other brown, but what is Calf and burnished?
In terms of Taste: 2000 Pichon Baron 2000 Latour 2000 Haut Brion 1996 LLC 1997 Solaia 1994 Dominus In terms of memory and the total experience it would have to be the 1974 Heitz Martha's Vineyard Cabernet my wife and I shared on our wedding day in 2005. 1974 was our birth year. Would have preferred a Bordeaux, but 1974 wasn't a good year for that region and Napa was much better in 74.
Quote: Originally Posted by sanrensho You sure seem forgetful. Does your female friend leave a lot of things lying around too? If it's often enough, the odds will catch up and something bad is bound to happen. When you get on an airplane every monday and fly home thursdays. And stay at hotels during the week for 50 weeks out of the year, chances are you will forget something eventually. Those of you that say you have or will not forget...
Quote: Originally Posted by overdog There are some people here where it seems like every time they post is to make smart ass comments. Anyways, I don't think your initial post was made in bad faith. Your title was misleading though. If you had titled it "Did someone at Jantzen steal my friend's credit card?" there would not be nearly as much commotion. If your friend joined this forum as a female member, all of those people calling her an idiot...
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay CC companies send the cards out really quick. I had a card lost/stolen at a hotel a couple of years ago while on vacation. The new card was in mailbox by the time I returned home. Maybe she was naive to think people would follow up on their promises? The card was not lost...The shop owner had confirmed that he has it in his possession. And he needed to ship other things over anyways and agreed to mail the...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah So you haven't posted on here before, then come on to rail against Jantzen for, of all things, something that is your retarded friend's fault? Suspicious...retarded...Did I get that right? Now you guys are just going overboard.....first she is an idiot....now she is a retard... real classy folks...real classy..If you guys are the indication of what type of person you are....don't worry about...
Well i guess i should've kept the story to myself then...thought it might help others out there. Whether it was dishonest conduct by Janzten himself or his employees(which i believe, as i don't think he really mailed it, if he had it would be in the same package as the pants, or it was lost/stolen in transit, or lost in the store..... The forum seems to be filled with Janzten apologists when it comes to their service level. For folks that have seen the place in...
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay I have found that canceling the card immediately is best. That may be true..and should've been done. But the main question still remains...How did the credit card get to the hands of the person trying to fraudulently use it.