or Connect

Posts by Chouse

Instead of going back to the cabin and putting on a tux he should've put on one of his wife's dresses, then pretend to be an elderly lady and have some of the 'gentlemen' help him into the nearest lifeboat...
This thread is amazing! Whenever it comes back up on the first page I find myself opening the first page and stare at the pictures in disbelief as if I'd never seen them before. Those may very well be the biggest tie knots I've ever seen...
I love Seikos! Great value for the price and they offer some very subtle/ plain designs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcus Brody I think Doc Holliday is giving good advice in this thread so I'll +1 everything he's said. +1 Also Jack2000 has a point
I don't know what people here do to their watches on a day-to-day basis and what qualifies as a "beater watch" but I have seen several Submariners that have been worn daily literally for decades and they didn't look "beaten up"...
What's with all the hate? I think it was Freud who first proposed the theory of knot-envy...
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent I wouldn't describe it as that wide - pretty much a medium width in the F, similar to Crockett & Jones 325 last in an E, maybe a touch wider than Alfred Sargent last 87 in F, but not much. In general sizing I'd say they run almost half a size larger than Edward Greens (I can get away with an 11E in EG 202 in Suede, but really need the 11.5 in calf). Basically I'd say they were a reasonably generous size 11 but a...
Like someone said before, I wouldn't recommend it if you are sharing an office with another associate because it may indeed come off as a little petty and pretentious. If you have your own office and a place to stash the shoes, go for it...
Thanks for the answer, the 026 does indeed look good on you. I thought since this last appears to be their "standard/classic" last it would tend to run wide. Did you have size down?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant For all the posts like this I see here and in other forums- why does anybody still give them business? I ask out of curiosity, not snark. +1 It's amazing that Jantzen seems to be the standard MTM shirt service recommendation on this forum despite all these problems.