or Connect

Posts by Chouse

Unless you are James Bond I don't think it's appropriate to engage in any sort of athletic activity while wearing a Tux...
Really depends on who's asking and why. If the person asking is genuinely interested, I have no problem telling them. Otherwise I just say that actually it's none of their business, but if they must know, the item wasn't exactly cheap/ I got a good deal on it/ whatever.
$595? Horizontal stripes? Are they trying to be funny or something...
There IS a huge difference between plain black and black/pinstripes, the latter should be perfectly fine.
I always knew it. It was just a matter of time...
Quote: Originally Posted by wasteland I would like to hear more thoughts on this. I feel the issue is more balmoral vs. blucher, rather than black vs. another color. I have two pair of bals that I no longer wear with suits, but don't know what else to pair them with. Chinos/cords/jeans just don't look right to me paired up with black bals. Too formal looking for lack of a better word. Completely agree, this is exactly the way I always...
Absolutely not... it certainly isn't "trendy" but depending on when/where you plan to wear it that shouldn't be a problem.
Quote: Originally Posted by jkw and a bit closer to home... (5 mins) looks pretty interesting, but too small for so many floors. I don't think i could deal with this subterranean stuff... http://www.primelocation.com/uk-prop...CLWE_HOL090002 Wow... this is an interesting concept.
Great advice in this thread... just to mirror a few points: - being a little nervous is completely natural, even for some of the people that do it daily. It'll usually go away literally after the first three sentences. - most of all: know your subject matter and, in my opinion, have a bullet-proof outline for your presentation prepared you can fall back on even if you panic completely. This alone should give you enough confidence to carry you through. - I find...
Quote: Originally Posted by DrFaustus Same here. Who the fuck ruins a movie that's not even out of theatres yet? Well, I wanted to see the movie "Titanic" this weekend and this thread totally spoiled it for me