or Connect

Posts by Chouse

Quote: Originally Posted by AscotMcPocketsquare Matlock >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mafoofan. Since I was a kid I always wanted to buy a Matlock-style suit...
I really HATE it. Always poor selection, they rarely have what I'm looking for or offers an acceptable fit, annoying and irritating sales staff, etc. It's very frustrating and time consuming. My strategy is to figure out exactly what I want, check to see which stores have anything like it in stock, then pop by to see what fits. Saves a lot of time...
Unless you are James Bond I don't think it's appropriate to engage in any sort of athletic activity while wearing a Tux...
Really depends on who's asking and why. If the person asking is genuinely interested, I have no problem telling them. Otherwise I just say that actually it's none of their business, but if they must know, the item wasn't exactly cheap/ I got a good deal on it/ whatever.
$595? Horizontal stripes? Are they trying to be funny or something...
There IS a huge difference between plain black and black/pinstripes, the latter should be perfectly fine.
I always knew it. It was just a matter of time...
Quote: Originally Posted by wasteland I would like to hear more thoughts on this. I feel the issue is more balmoral vs. blucher, rather than black vs. another color. I have two pair of bals that I no longer wear with suits, but don't know what else to pair them with. Chinos/cords/jeans just don't look right to me paired up with black bals. Too formal looking for lack of a better word. Completely agree, this is exactly the way I always...
Absolutely not... it certainly isn't "trendy" but depending on when/where you plan to wear it that shouldn't be a problem.
Quote: Originally Posted by jkw and a bit closer to home... (5 mins) looks pretty interesting, but too small for so many floors. I don't think i could deal with this subterranean stuff... http://www.primelocation.com/uk-prop...CLWE_HOL090002 Wow... this is an interesting concept.