or Connect

Posts by Chouse

What a shitty layout... why not stick to the simple design???
Quote: Originally Posted by Zobo ... I'd say that if you want money, go and be an investment banker... How does one go about becoming an investment banker with a law degree? I'm stuck in the biglaw grind as well... I fucked up
After work I usually don't bother taking my suit and stuff off until I go to bed.... otherwise track suits/ t-shirt.
Got a big, cheap stainless steel hip flask some time ago. Usually filled with JW Red Label or Green Mark Vodka to help me get through the work days...
Quote: Originally Posted by il_colonnello Hahahahahahahaa. Pretty funny, if entirely unjustified. Sorry Jan, we're not going to agree on this one I'm afraid. After having lived in Berlin for some time I must say I somewhat agree with Jan
I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba +1 Those pants needed to be tapered below the knee to something like 8" wide at the hem, maybe 8.5" to stay conservative. The sleeves also need a taper. The suit is in drastic need of a pressing, which surprises me because as its supposedly 'recent', I have to wear a pair of pants 3-4 times to take the crease out that much. If you havent already, strongly consider getting a setup that allows you to...
Quote: Originally Posted by vexare No more shines, maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. they'll go up there and tell ya I don't shine shoes anymore! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you... .... .... now go home and get your f**kin' shine box!!
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar I do agree with you ... If you're very good looking , you can wear flip flops and shorts and still being attractive to women. All this debate about casual/smart is only paramount if you're average or below average looking.. If you're completely honest ,the same concept can be applied to women.... A model can wear bin bags and still look sexy when some have to make a effort to attract our attention... Very...
I'm an architect or at least always wanted to pretend to be one...